Part 33

Sheh-All done Mr. Shukla. *she giggled at the back of her mouth, rubbing her nose over his*
He was cleaned up, his cuts were bandaged, his beard was shaved. His room smelled like vanilla because of the candles lit in the room. He could feel her hot, cute breath so close to his ear. "You look so hot Mr. Shukla" she whispered, his back straightened up at her voice. She trails kisses all over his abs and he hisses at the pain he feels at the crook of his neck with the pull of his skin between her teeth.
Sid-I thought you wanted to wait kitten? If you do this I dont think I can stop myself baby! *he mumured
His arm, held her waist possesively drawing sweet patterns on the back of her waist and her head laid on his chin.* Angel, you are making it more difficult then it already is. Me being blindfolded, the shirt being this short, the oil, the candles are a trigger for me. *she laughed delibrately but he captured her mouth, his palm played with the hem of
her shirt and a soft whimper left her pink small lips.* And I dont think you will be able to stop me either Angel .
Sheh-Angel? What makes you call me that? *she asks with furrowed eyebrows trying to change the ongoing topic*
Sid-You are my angel! You give me light, You kill the devil in me and the sweet side comes out. My papa used to call my mother his angel, because she had the same effect on her, she lightened him up like you do. I want to trust you, love you, care for you, pamper you with ever bone in my body. So you are my beautiful, breath-taking angel. "MINE" he whispers at the end of her lips, kissing her devouring her. "MINE" she responds with the same passion as he did. And again he could hear her sobs. Hey no more crying kitten, I think you have had enough of pain and hurt now its time to be happy. *his rough thumbpad swipes her tears away from her soft cheeks. She lift the
blindfold for him, the sudden light burn his gaze until he lays his eyes on hers* Did I tell you today how much I love you angel? *she nodded in a yes* I am going to say it again, I love you kitten So damn much. *He then sighs realising the way his muscles feel relaxed.* Maybe I should do this more often. (He never got the time for himself, he had so many people around him all the time his guards, his househelpers but none gave him this feeling, the relaxed feeling. Things were going to change now, he had to give her time and his empire had just doubled considering more 10 clubs now under his power. It was almost as if he controlled most of the city. That reminds him to ask her one question that lays on the tip of his tounge. )
Why did you get the clubs under my name? I didn't want anything that was under the Gill's. There's so much filth going on in there. *she could hear his frustrated tone. The monkey was out of the bag finally just when she was about to answer they hear a bang on the door, he dropped her down although that was the last thing his body wanted but he did it anyways and went to the door with an angry face* Problem kya he tumlogo mere romance se? *he yelled* *And a smirk layed on Viktor's face*
Sid-Don't you fuc**** smirk at me! *he yelled playfully pulling his collar* What is it?
Vik-Boss Chaiin is up, and she is asking for Shehnaz.
Sid-Why is she asking for her? She is my sister why is she asking for her?
Vik-*with the same smirking look* Like brother like sister boss. Seems like the lover boy needs to give his romance a break. Have you gone soft boss? Do you still remember how to kill? *the grin on his face widened*
Sid-Obviously I do you f*****, do you want me to show it to you now? *viktor nods in response* This soft part ends when I leave this room and her, now we will be there in five.
Vik-Sure boss! Maybe you should cover it up. *he points towards a small mark on his neck*
Sid-Viktor. Leave now! Or else, I swear I am gonna loose my shit. *closing the door behind he smiles at the thought of her marking him, seems like his kitten actually meant it when she said mine he puts on his anger face and walks towards her* WTF is this kitten? *he roars at her who is placing things at their place after their cute romantic session. Her gaze lifted towards him at the moment, and the roar turns into a small smile when she gives him a death glare.*
Sheh-Just what this is Mr. Shukla. *pointing towards the huge mark she has,his is nothing compared to hers*
Sid-Whatever *he smirks.* Apparently my sister is asking for you and not me, and she is up.
Sheh-Seriously Sidharthhh, abh merese bhi jealous hoge aap? It's just me, is there something wrong in that?
Sid-No its not that. Forget it, let go quickly. I dont want to leave her alone for long. *she nods and smiles in reponse, this was the best part of Sidharth his caring side for his family, it just made her fall over him more then she already was*
Soon they were changed and stepped in Chaiins room, there were three guards guarding his sisters door.
Sheh-Hey! how are you? *Chaiin seemed ok but she looked scared and vulnerable, and she pulled shehnaz in a tight hug* It's ok, its over Chaiin, we are safe. You are safe in your brother's house with family, guards, and trust me if i know your brother he will keep on increasing the number of guards. *a smile tugged on Chaiin's lips but her tears kept on flowing, her eyes met his brother's who was standig right behind Shehnaz. They never shared a relationship like brother and sister, because they never got much time to spend with each other. Yes he was protective but shehnaz knew there was some fixing needed between them but she thought it would eventually happened as time passed by. Sidharth on the other end didn't know how to console his sister, and he guessed she was right asking for shehnaz his angel seems to be doing the work correctly. Soon they parted ways from the hug*
Chai- Hi brother. *she smiled looking at him, showing out her hand for a handshake*
Sid-Hi? *he passed by shehnaz and pulled his young sister in to a hug* I am so sorry Chaiin, I should have been more careful.
Chaiin looked at shehnaz over her shoulders, her eyes widened with shock. "What have you done to him?"
she whispered only enough for her to ear and shehnaz giggled in reponse, soon he broke the hug placing a caring kiss on his siter's forehead.
Chai- Did you just say sorry bhai? * she giggled, and he heard a nother one from his back* Do you even know the word?
Sid-Well that's enough now. *he tried to scare the girls with a stern voice, but all in vain* How are you feeling?
Chai-I am better, it's just my head feels heavy. I am so happy to see you guys together!
Sid-Who told you we are together? *he looked angrily around the room, at his guards*
Chai-It was not them bhai! It's these marks that tell me. *thier cheeks flush with a red tint, shehnaz looks at her shoes and he tries to keep a stern look on his face*Shehnaz you need to give me details. *she winked at her*
Sid- well you can do your girly things later, first I need to know what happened? *the smile from her face disappeared but she wasn't scared at all, he taught his sister well.*
Cha-It was sim he held us all captive in the house, in the old house. I escaped somehow, Bhai there are many people still trapped under there.
Sid- It will be taken care of, I am assuming there are men guarding the house? *she nodded in a yes*
Sid- you are safe now. Okay? *he places his palms on chains forehead* but we will continue our training sessions soon. And I am proud you escaped him.
Chain's eyes glitter with excitement, Thinking about her brothers compliment.
He leaves the room with the girls talking to each other.
Sheh- mein terese itni gussa hu na chaiin!
Cha- hawww kyu? Maine kya kiya?
Sheh- kyuki you didn't tell me you had such a hot brother. *winking at her making her giggle*
Cha- So give me the dets now. I've never seen this soft side of Bhai, what have you done to him?
Sheh- *her small fingers held her laughing mouth* he's gonna be back trust me this is just because he thinks he lost us both. You knew all this long I was in this mansion?
Cha- No I didn't, not until Bhai described you, but I didn't tell him on purpose because I knew he was falling for you and I wanted him to.
Sheh- *a gasp left her mouth* but Why?
Cha- because I knew he had locked his heart away, and you were getting through his layers. Aur what's better then having my best friend as my Bhabhi.
*her cheeks burn red with embarrassment*
Sheh- that's the first time kisne mujhe Bhabhi bola. You know nothing changes between us right?
Cha- obviously it does. *shehnaz looks at her with confused eyebrows* Now you have gotta pamper me more, and I officially have the right of pulling your leg since you are my bhabhi.
Just when Shehnaz was about to answer, a stern voice comes from their back. "She isn't yet but she will be soon" making her lady love blush. "Right kitten?" her gaze lands on his eyes, they are distracted by Chaiin clearing her throat way too much. His face turns into a frustrated grin, "Maybe I should call Sham again to give you some medicine for your sore throat?" he asks. Shehnaz looks at Chaiin, "I told you he will be back to his old self" she winks at her and they both giggle right on his face.
Sheh-Kya hua all ok? I though you had left for some work!
Sid-Yes, I did I just wanted to make sure lunch has been served for her. *the househelper brings the tray right behind him*
Sheh-I'll be here, you dont need to worry. Infact I am gonna accompany your sister for the night! Since, it's her first night here I dont want her to be alone.
(The moment she utters those words, Sidharth almost chokes on the water he was drinking. He felt strange, he was used to having her by his side. The comfort her small timid body gave him, was something he loved. Although he always admitted he was the one keeping her nightmares away but it was her who gave him a goodnight's sleep)
Chaiin just couldn't stop laughing looking at his brother, who claimed to be a mafia boss and couldn't sleep without her in the night.
Cha-It's ok you don't need to worry, I wll be ok! I think bhai will kill me with his looks if you sleep here.
Shehnaz gave him a death glare, which meant trouble.
Sid- No its absolutely okay, baby sister. She will be accompaning you for the night. I am sure you girls have alot to catch up on.
Sheh-As many nights it takes to get you comfortable. *her hands squeeze Chaiin's*
Sid-Now kitten, there is someone who is here for you! *shehnaz looks at him with a confused look*
And there he enters, her brother all cleaned up he still looks injured all bandaged but he looks better then before. His head is bowed down looking at his shoes.
Sid-He doesn't have any acess to any guns or any knives. *ranbir looks up at shehnaz and Chaiin and offers a simple nod at her which doesn't go un-noticed by Sidharth.* In no minute he slams Ranbir back in the wall, with his colar pulled up almost choking him, Shehnaz runs to him immediately and hugs him from his back, holding his hands. "Please" he could hear the desperation in her voice, of loosing the only blood she has left in her life. His eyes doesn't meet her's, instead its pinned on Ranbir who is clueless what he did wrong. "That is my sister, you lift your eye looking at her, or Shanny I swear I won't care you are her brother. There will be two more guards with you kitten" She opened her mouth to argue with the fact, they don't need so many people around.
"It is out of discussion Shehnaz, Please let me do it for my own sanity or else I won't be able to do shit thinking about you and the housemates safety" she doesn't know how to respond, her hand squeezes his arm comforting. Just when this suituation wasn't awkward enough where the love of her life is holding her brother's collar , Shanny enter's the room. The look on her face is heart wrenching. Shehnaz hadn't had time to speak to her about this since she was busy with Sidharth.
Sha-Why is he still not dead? Are you waiting for me to kill him, and kick him in places where it's gonna hurt.
*Her gaze meet's Ranbir's* Don't look at me like that.
Shanny moves out of the space, not looking at him again and she sits near chaiin's bed. They somewhat knew other, but they were similar in alot of ways, which they would know soon.
Sid- I am going to leave now, baby. *sidharth turns towards shehnaz caressing her jawline* I have asked Viktor to get two phones, get Chaiin to shop if she needs it but no one steps out of the house.
Sheh-Okay. *it was difficult for him to leave them at home, specially since she was back after being held captive but he had to do it. His work was waiting for him and now he had 10 clubs to take care of*
Sid-I am gonna miss you kitten! And yeah I have people monitoring the places, now so you are safe okay! *she nods in a yes*
Sheh-I'll miss you too, Mr. Shukla. Come back home soon I'll be waiting in the piano room. *they felt they were being burnt with gazes around them, on turning his head to the right he saw the two girls gigling*
Sid-Maybe we should go on a small vacation, *his hand moved around his hair in frustration* There are too many people in this house, all keeping me away from you. *a small smile lights up her face* Here I love this blush and shy kitten, but its only for me to see. *he whispers just near her ear. This was new to her the expressive Sidharth, she wasn't used to it. But she knew why was he doing it, it was to show people in the room that she belonged to him, he winks at her and takes a leave*
As soon as he leaves, she turns herself to Ranbir.
Sheh-You can stay out with other guards, I need to spend some time with the girls. And please Ranbir don't do something that makes me loose the only blood relation I have, when he says he will not spare you if you step near them, he means it so please give him some time to trust you and also me. I am sure we will get there eventually. *she then sees emotion in his eyes, she knew it there is still a sweet man there all she has to do is push him for it and she isn't going to give up on her brother not so easily. He then leaves the room*
Chai-Oh my god, my brother is so much in love. I just can't get over the fact he is such a romantic.
Sha-And the way he calls her kitten. It is so damn romantic and cute. *both the girls say it together making her blush and giggle. It was barely five minutes and she was already missing him*