Part 45

Sheh-What is it? *she glared at the guards and shanny*
Sha- Nikki's last name is Sharma. But her brother doesn't live in this country, doesn't he? *she questioned Viktor*
Vik-No he doesn't.
Sheh-But that doesn't mean he can't return, it is for Nikki to answer. Let's pay her a visit shall we? But I thought things were sorted out between us during our marriage, wasn't that the reason she was invited to my bachelorette?
Sha-She was, we don't know if its her brother for sure. Might just be a co-incidence.
Sheh-Viktor, get her address from the database its time for us to visit Nikki tomorrow.
Vik-Sure boss, before you need to finish the meal. Boss's instructions...
Sheh- What do you mean boss's? Have you spoken to sidharth? *her fingers gripped tight*
Vik-Umm.. no ladyy boss, I had received a call from a man asking to serve you a good meal. I assumed it was boss.
Sheh-Your boss is in trouble. Let him return back, he leaves me out of nowhere, I have no idea where he is and he still gets to order me. That's not happening if I wouldn't be having his baby, I would starve myself but since he has left me with no choice. *she gulped her meal aggressively* Now leave get me the address. We need to be there, the first thing in the morning. *she yelled*
Soon it was nighttime, the time she was worried about the most. Sidharth had been busy in work since their marriage but one thing he never failed at doing was to cuddle her at night and sleep, it was the best part of the day and at this time she needed it the most she was scared to death, her husband was in trouble, she was having his child something she wasn't prepared for at all and the worst part he wasn't there for her to share her feelings, her happiness with him. She closed the door behind her changing into her pajamas laying down on his side of the bed. As much as she didn't want to dose off but her body felt exhausted, her legs felt sore whereas she barely worked today. When she had almost dozed off she felt two hands on her feet on opening her eyes she saw Mary aunty there. "They hurt. Don't they?" she asked shehnaz, she nodded her head in a yes in response.
Mar-This is just the beginning my child. Are you okay? *Mary slowly started massaging her foot*
Sheh-I am scared. This was so unexpected, I mean we haven't even been on a honeymoon, he's not even beside me with me to share this happiness. I feel so not prepared for this child.
Mar-It will with time my child. It's not like he is gone forever, he will be back soon. Remember He is Sidharth Shukla and he doesn't do anything without a plan. *she winked, soon shehnaz dozed off with the help of Mary aunty's massage*
On the other hand back in a very small village, Sidharth is sitting near a huge vineyard lost in his thoughts when he hears a knock on the door. "Come in" he yells. "Did you give her my message?" he asks one of his fathers really old friend. Not much people knew about him, except for Viktor.
Frie-Yes i did, she sounded surprised. I guess she wasn't expecting it. Do you think she will be able to deal with this?
Sid-Yes she will, she's stood by me for a long time and I don't doubt my training.
Frie- She must be beautiful isn't she? I have seen her mother, she was so pretty but Mr. Gill never treated her right. There was so much sadness on her face all the time, but she was a beauty.
Sid-Huh! *he smirked* If i don't treat her right, she will kick me in my knees and make me do it. I miss her. *he pulled her pregnancy test from his pocket* I am sure she would be mad at me because I am not with her. She would never accept it but she wasn't prepared for the news.
Frie-Then why not go back to her? You have done nothing wrong, we all know that and I guess she does too.
Sid-Obviously, I haven't but it's important. We need to find out who is behind this, I am just praying it's not who I think it is, her father.
Frie-But isn't he dead?
Sid-That's what we have heard nobody has seen it. Anyways it's not like I can do much from here. I think I am going to get some rest, we got to get moving from tomorrow. *his friends leaves* I am going to see you soon kitten, I love you.
(He thinks about the moment when she handed him the pregnancy test it was a surprise to him, he didn't see any obvious symptoms except for a little weight gain, he just wanted to be able to touch his wife, touch her belly and feel his child in there. He had waited for this moment the most but because of the current situation he wasn't beside her. It was the next morning he was waiting for since he would be be able to get an update from Viktor about what is going on at the Shukla mansion and mainly shehnaz was going for her visit to the doctor. It is the next morning in the Shukla mansion, Shehnaz leaves for her doctor's visit but grabs her gun and the gifted dagger for their visit to Nikki's address after the visit)

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें