Part 18

Sidharth was back at the manor, everyone seemed to be waiting at the door step worried not knowing where was he. He moved towards the door glanced at Viktor who was looking at Sidharth with curious eyes, Alex was like a brother to them, they knew something was up. The guards loved Alex but not much as they loved Sidharth, he had given all the guards a life, a purpose to live, a home to live in, a family to come home to, they would give their lives away protecting him, but they couldn't stand his eyes they could see the mistrust he didn't trust anyone. Sidharth looked at Viktor, "He's the one. Although we still don't know where shehnaz is" saying this he rushed towards the technical guy who stood before his office, "Pack up your stuff we won't be needing you here anymore" he stepped inside his study , rubbing all the names off the board followed by Viktor.
"Whats going on boss?" looks at the empty board in front of them. "I can't have my men thinking I dont trust them. It's high time we do it together, I can't do this alone." He collapsed on his knees, Viktor ran towards him for support, it was hitting him her absence, what he wanted was to shower, he wanted to get rid of the filth he felt of not protecting her but his body didn't move a bit. Sim's aim was to break them well he was sucessful because the Sidharth Shukla was breaking, he just needed one touch from her, a tint of her laugh, and one key to be played by her tiny fingers and he would be back in his form but he couldn't, They all knew their priority was looking for shehnaz but they also knew Sidharth was the only one capable to find her but he had to fix himself up. They pulled him over the couch in the study and called Dr. Shaam. It was the pills mixed with alcohol causing this making him weak, making his blood pressure drop. The doctor advised them to keep him away either from the pills or from the alcohol well he would recommend keeping the alcohol away but not that Sidharth would listen to any of them. They let him rest on the couch, until he could get himself back up, insomnia added to his weakness, and sedating him atleast helped them rid of one of them. He could hear people talking in the background, whispers but he couldn't get him to open his mouth and talk, finally his body gave up and he drifted away, but only one thing ran through his mind, "Shehnaz". Soon he woke up with a jerk taking her name he thought it had been few minutes but it had been almost 14 hours, he had slept the pain away. Mary was right there ready with a cup of coffee for him, handing it to him.
Mar-Ohh finally you are up son. *pulling his collar, staring into his eyes* Take this coffee drink it, it's high time you get yourself straight. The more you waste time killing yourself, the more the poor girl is suffering. She must already be very broken, she doesn't need you to be the same, you will be the one fixing her peices .Let me tell you something, you wanted to take revenge right? *he nodded gulping down the saliva down his throat* good then to go get that bas**** and do it quick before you loose her too, which I am sure you wouldn't want. Now you will get you a** up from her shower, you stink and get dressed, and shave for god's sake.
He had never heard Mary being this stern towards him but maybe he needed it. He needed to get his shit together he was working on it but not with much concentration, he was now going to
chanelize all the pain, guilt, suffering, her pain in finding her first and then killing him. And he very well knew going through the papers again and again wasn't something that was going to help him. He was back showered, in his clothes, shaved, he finally smelled good. He entered his study with a cup of coffee in his hand, instead of alcohol which seemed strange but it felt good. "Viktor do we have the biodata of the man through whom the call was made?" he asked, "Yes boss we do" Vikto answered handing him a file. The file had everything the guys photograph, his name. his adress. "Why don't we all go and give his family a visit shall we?" he had an evilness in his voice, the war was started by Sim but this man was gonna end it and the end would be his death. "Get the guards and lets head towards this adress and keep Arthur and Sammy here to take care of the rest."
Viktor was pretty shocked at this, he was finally taking his men and not going alone.
"You smacked his a** good. Didn't you *looking at Mary* I didn't expect this from you but you did great" Viktor said.
They walked towards the car and barged in the door on the adress, they saw a young child playing with his nany and a beautiful lady, which seemed to be his wife, she had this eagerness, this wait in her eyes, a tint of pain which meant she had been waiting for someone. He instructed the nany to take the child inside and the lady was forced to sit in the chair in front of Sidharth. He was not going to lay his hand on the lady, he wouldn't do that his rules were in order, all she knew was that he was gone, he gave her no adress, but he kept calling her keeping in touch but it was from the same number Shehnaz called him so
there was nothing much he would find out from that, They waited, waited for hours the lady had almost dozed off , and finally the silence was broken with a
phone ring. Sidharth looked in her eyes directly, "Listen not a sign we are here. I have been good to you, haven't I? *she nodded* good so you talk the usual, he shouldn't know we are here okay? We won't hurt him *although he didn't know if he was being honest this man had laid his hands on his kitten he wasn't gonna make it but he might be saved just because of the child* I just want to find my *he hesitated* gg..irlfriend. Now anwer!"
She did, they spoke the usual it wasnt from the same number Sidharth was guessing his phone was broken because of Shehnaz sneaking it out. Just when he was about to disconnect Sidharth grabbed the phone from his hand.
Sid-"Listen up man, This is Sidharth Shukla just keep you mouth shut or else your wife or girlfriend whoseover she is will be shot with you son. You get that? Yes or no is all i need as an answer. And trust me I am no good at jokes"
Man- yes. *they could hear the stress, and the tension in his voice*
Sid-Good now tell me, first thing is she ok? is she eating, did he lay his hands on her?
Man-Yes. *He flinched his eyes, he felt a rush of relief but also pain which meant he laid his hands, this man is going to pay for every scartch on her body*
Sid-Now I know this isn't your number, I am guessing it's you friends. Right? *and it was a yes again*
Sid-Okay now very swiftly pretend as if the call is about to end and text me the adress of the place where you are. If you try to act smart? I swear I have my whole army here, we will find you eventually
but you will also take the guilt of your son's and your wife's death. I will wait 3 exact minutes for this mesage, Viktor get
on the clock would you, lets see how fast this man can type. Good bye Sandy. I'll wait for the text, or else you will hear the recording of gun shots soon. *the man just said yes*
Very soon the phone beeped, and they had the adress in thier hand. His shoulder sagged, he froze this was it, he was going to get to her soon. He asked two of his man, to stay with the family and they barged towards his car,
"Viktor call the other guards for back-up. All of you'll present here have their guns full right? *everyone nodded in a yes* Get the man to get some more guns with them." he sat in the back seat of the car, and made a call.
"I have texted you the adress. Be there before we are, and yes take the others too"Seemed like they were going to have a long night.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें