Part 6

As soon as shehnaz saw everyone looking at her, she bent quickly, saying sorry and picked up the plate trying to hide away her tears. She rushed to the kitchen. But sidharth stood there, his eyes blood shot red.
Sid-What the f*** did you say? How is he dead? Usko maine marna tha. He was for me to kill.
It felt like millions of injections had just run through his body, he felt rage, a rage which would only quiet down when he himself would have killed Mr. Gill and not anyone. All the guards were as disappointed as Sidharth. He banged his fist on the table and pushed everything on the table, yelling, clentching his jaw. "That man destroyed me, my whole family." His yell, his roars was audible to the whole Shukla Manor, even to Mary aunty in the kitchen.
Shehnaz was right beside Mary aunty, consoling her and she finally asked "Mary aunty please tell me, why is he so angry. Last time aapne story complete nahi ki thi. I need to know please." after looking at the utter desperation in her eyes to know the truth ,to know the reason behind his rage, his anger, even his pain Marry aunty uterred with tears in her eyes, "The Gill family destroyed his entire family. Sidharth was a happy child. His mother, his father they loved him alot, as he was their only son. Mr. Shukla had worked hard, but his business competition scared MRs. Shukla the most, because she knew he was playing with fire but don't all powerful men usually deal with fire, I always used to explain her. That night everyone was busy in the celebrations of Mr. Shukla's good work, of shuting Mr. Gill's club which did illegal business.
Suddenly we heard too much havoc happening outside the house, we rushed to see what it was. It was Mr. Gill with a number of men, without a warning he shot, he killed everyone at the door. During those times these gunshots were very common and he didn't care much. Mr. Shukla seemed shocked because Mr. Gill was suppose to be in jail on calling his lawyer immidiately he was informed the club was never under Mr. Gill's name but his son's name who wasn't even 17 years of age, at the time. He felt utter disgust knowing about all this, a 17 year old boy who might have had a bright future has to spent his time in jail, and he didnt know this while reporting the illegal activites. Mr. Shukla ne Mrs. Shukla aur Sidharth ko unke rooms mein jaane ke liye bola, mein bhi unke saath hi gayi. Uske baad living room mein kya hua. Hume kuch nahi pata bas thode time baad Mr. Shukla room mein bhaagte hue aaye aur Sidharth ko bed ke neeche chupa diya aur Mrs. Shukla ko balcony mein, I was with Mrs. Shukla at that time. Aur before hum kuch aur karte humne gunshots sune do aur Sidharth ko bed ke neeche se uske dad dikhe, right in front of that child's eyes 10 years old with blood. His chest had so much blood. Uske baad Mr. Gill and his men left, Mrs. Shukla was in total shock she didn't move, didn't eat and after a while she also broke her breath. When I got down maine dekha my husband was also no more. I was pregnant with Shanny at that time, this child has become a self-grown man, he made himself this powerful ke abh koi use destroy nahi kar sakta but his goal is to destroy each and everyone in the Gill family aur mujhe bhi yehi lagta he, ek member bhi us Gill family ka bachna nahi chahiye. For years and years he didnt feel anything, he lost his whole family right in front of his eyes."
Shehnaz was numb, standing there no idea what is she supposed to do. The man whom she thought destroyed her life her father who was cruel, who put her through hell, he got her engaged to a devil who used to hit her . She pleaded alot in front of her father telling him whats happening with her but all he cared about was his business and his deal. If she wouldn't have such a cruel father, she would have had a happy family and even a brother for that fact. But now she's stuck in this manor, with a man shes starting to fall in love. And if this man knows she is a Gill she's gonna be dead. But can he actually kill her. With so many thoughts gushing through her mind, one thing sliped her father was just shot dead. She rushed to her room getting herself away from everything here. She had mixed emotions a part of her hearth felt happy, because she atleast had a part of her freedom and another part of her heart was extemely sad, crying not knowing how to react to her father's death.On the other hand, Sidharth rushed towards the gym located beside the study room, he threw a punch on the punching bag, he heard a loud noise of breaking of his knuckles, it was audible but he didnt stop, he kept punching. He wanted to hurt himself, he wanted to feel the pain. It felt good to him. While he was busy punching the door opened, and he saw Sammy entering inside. Sammy started taking steps towards him.
Sid-Mere se dur raho, just leave me alone ok! Warna aaj mujhse kuch bhi hosakta he you get it. Sammy didn't listen to him he removed his jacket threw it on the ground and folded his sleves, and stood in a punching position. Sidharth did the same, and he took the first punch to his face. Then entered Arthur and Viktor and Arthur, they took chances for fighting but he stood there alone tiring all of them. This was their way of greving. All of the four men were with him since the begining, and they somewhat meant like a family to him. He knew they had his back, he trusted them with his life, they were his brothers. This helped him calm down. But his face, his hands his legs even everything seemed injured bleeding but he didnt care. Shehnaz on the other hand, had a good day, although she felt guilt of feeling this relief but she couldn't help it. But she had Shanny by her side. They laughed, they giggled, shehnaz again and again kept looking at her right side to see if Sidharth walks out, but no sign. Shanny interupts,"Babe! tum kitna bhi dekh lo yeh men itni jaldi nahi aayega, Tumhara Sidharth abh mere Arthur ko bhi nahi chorega."
they giggled. "I think abh mujhe apne room mein jaana chahiye it's pretty late." She left towards her room, as soon as she started to walk towards her room , there he was a bloody mess. Her body froze she didn't know how to react, what to do He came to the bar didn't even glance at her. Took a glass filled it with ice and alcohol and was about to leave, Shanny stopped him asking him to grab some ice for his swollen knuckles, and face he ignore and left from there. And then all the men came out looking the same. Shanny rushed to Arthur. "Tumlog chote bacho ki tarah kya ladh rahe the, serioulsy look at you guys. " to which Arthur replied, "Tum nahi samjhogi Shanny, he was to die from our hands. And now hame pata bhi nahi he kya hua he. Shehnaz I think tumhe Sidharth ke paas jaana chahiye" She smiled and left but little did they know she was scared because of the guilt she was feeling in her heart. She left to go towards his
room. When she almost reached there, she saw that the lights of the piano room were on. She swiftly walked towards it. And there he was lying on the couch with a glass of whiskey in his hand.
He kept staring at the piano for some reason. She just decides to leave him, thinking he didn't look, when she's interuppted with his voice, "Mujhe pata he tum hi ho" Her heart was pounding, she turned to look at him. She couldn't see him in this much pain. The same man who consoled her took her into his embrace last night was in total distraught and to blame it on destiny it was all because of one person her father. She thought to herself, my father has spoilt mine and his life enough. I am not going to let it effect us more, she made up her mind strong.