Part 14

Just when he was lost in his thoughts, he heard a thud on the door he flinched his eyes in frustration thinking she's gonna wake up just when he was about to push her off his shoulder, he heard another loud thud, and there it was she grasped her breath and woke up with a jerk. "It's ok kitten. I've got it, you don't need to be scared. It's me I am here. Do not worry. I've got you" he smiled. But the thud on the door didn't stop. He yelled saying he's coming. As soon as he opened the door he was stunned to see the whole house in front of his eyes, four of his guards, Shanny, Mary, and some other staff. Arthur whispering, "I am sorry boss we tried to stop shanny but she wouldn't listen and then Marry insisted too so we had to obey her and come." to which Sidharth in a frustrated tone, "What is it? What's going on here" to which Shanny asked. "Is shehnaz inside?". "What do you have to do with that? What is it Shanny?" she pushed him aside, Mary and Shanny made their way in the room, leaving an anxious Sidharth behind, pinching his fore head. They made their way to Shehnaz who was sitting on the bed wearing his t-shirt well what did you expect she was missing him and she knew no one came in their room except for Sidharth himself , The guards were about to walk behind Shanny when they were stopped with huge manly hands on their chest, "Where do you think you are going?" he asked the guards put their head down pointing towards his room, he raised his index finger, saying "No one but no one walks in there and sees my girl in our bed, without my permission. You get that? " he growled, and he made his way behind Shanny and Marry. He saw them hugging her tight and then Shanny said, "Happy birthday babe" leaving Sidharth in total shock "What it's her birthday?" he mumured to himself. Shehnaz was in total shock too she must have mentioned to Shanny maybe once but she didn't care about it, because there was no proof of her birth it was just a vague memory of her mother telling her the date and she kept it in her mind. But she was happy at the same time, there were people in her life who actually cared about her, and who actually listened to each and every detail she mentioned, she had a huge smile on her face which didnt fade away while Marry aunty showered her with blessings and wishes. Shanny just wouldn't stop talking, shehnaz's eyes kept looking Sidharth standing right at the edge of the bed, and she smiled because it was clearly visible on his face he wanted them to leave and he eventually said it "Hogaya na Shanny? Now can we sleep please I've had a long day" making them giggle. They finally left the room leaving him and his kitten alone. He walked towards his side of the bed and cucooned her in himself, "Tumhara birthday he? You didn't tell me kitten" to which shehnaz giggled and replied, "I didn't remember too, all day I was busy waiting for you. I missed you." hugging him more tighly she said. "Happy birthday kitten" he whisperred with his hot breath circling her ear lobe, that breath lit up a fire in a body. "Thank you" she replied. He pulled away from the hug after a while to glance a look at her baby face. "Gift toh nahi he mere paas" he facepalmed himself. "It's ok I have you" she answered, he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead. Shehaz could sense tension in his shoulders, he seemed stressed but she knew it was business related. Two days back Shanny had told her there was something going on the guys seemed way more tensed, but Sidharth never let it affect his time with her. So she finally asked him with all the courage she had, "Umm woh sab thik he? You seemed stressed." which took Sidharth by surprise how does she know? Yes work had been too stressful lately they had no leads, they were loosing clubs, but he always tried and kept himself calm and composed around her.
Sid-"Yes kitten. All ok. Nothing you have to worry about. I can take care of it."
Sheh- Mujhe pata he you can, but I want to take care of you. Kabhi kabhi dil ki baat bolne se you feel better, maine ek movie mein dekha tha. *she giggled laying her hand and head on his chest near his heart*
Sid- It's nothing lately Ive just been loosing alot on business. We have a traitor but we dont know who. I am trying to figure it out. I think I need to concentrate on work fully for a while.
Mein tumhe batane hi wala tha, I have to leave tomorrow for 4 days. There's some business I need to handle. *She gasped at the thought of him not being there and held his arm tighter then she already did* Don't worry you will be safe, I'll be back in no time. I am sorry tumhara birthday he aur yeh sab.
Sheh-It's ok Sidharth, work comes first. Mein toh yahi hu kaha jaa rahi hu, I can wait she mumured. (Abh yeh mat bolna 4 din ka jaane ka plan kab aur kaise hua mujhe kya pata, Siddy boi ke saamne meri bhi nahi chalti)
Shehnaz didn't realise when she felt asleep with him patting her forehead, she dozed off almost immediately. Later in the night she heard another thud on the door, and she again woke up with a jerk but before she could run herself to the door and open it the person barged in, a huge yell left shehnaz's mouth when she saw the devil right in front of her eyes, Sidharth was deep in his sleep a
little far away not holding her, Sidharth Sidharth she pushed his shoulder to wake him up, but he didn't reply. He was sound asleep. Sidharth please uth jao yeh mujhe le jayega, and Sim stood there with his evil laughter she held her war tight so his laugher wouldn't reach her ear drums. Sidharth please he will hurt me, she cried for help. And just then she felt two manly hands pulling her waist tight, shaking her shoulder, patting her back trying to calm her down. Ohh yes it was another night mare. She was just doing fine, why was this happening now. Sidharth was beside her she never had those with him being by her side. She pulled herself and cried in his strong arms. "I am strong. I can fight this" she kept on murmuring, hearing a sweet reply from her love. "You are very strong my kitten." They stayed that way, for a long time and her sobs calmed down slowly. "Sidharth wo..wooh I am sorry." Sidharth cupped her face and asked her,"Sorry for what kitten? You don't need to be sorry but we need to know what trauma is it? So we can treat it. Please kitten tell me. I promise to keep you safe, and I am a man of my words"
Sheh-*thats it she was telling him, she can't look into those questioned eyes anymore* she thought. Sidharth he mistreated me, He punished me only because I smiled one day, kabhi kabhi kyuki agar maine bina uski permission ke paani pi liya. I survived it all, Sidharth. Kabhi kabhi usne mujhe tumhari jaise respect nahi di. He hit me Sidharth, he broke my soul in peices. Mein roz wahe guru se ek hi cheez bolti thi I wanted to escape him, his cruelty. I thought it was love Sidharth, sach mein i did but it was pure obsession. She stomach turned into cringe, her heart in twists. But Sidharth didn't question her because he knew at this point in time she needed him and not his questions. She need him to trust her, and no words left his mouth. And slowly she dozed off, usually she would need the jacket but today she had him. His strong arms didn't leave her waist even for a second. (Sidharth just knew it, she had been hurt but who the fu** would harm his kitten, his angel, his love, who could harm such a pure soul who just knew how to give love and spread hapiness. He was gonna have a painful death by no one but Sidharth himself, his fingers tightened in fist, his heart filled with pure anger and blood boiling. This man better start digging his grave, because now he's onto him not that shehnaz was weak she was a strong girl otherwise who in the world would go through so much and still be happy she still managed to lightened his life, she was his strength and it was time to become hers but before he had to handle his business)

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें