Part 26

Sidharth walks out of the restroom all ready to take over his usual business activities, it was good for him to come out of the basement and his lover boy image, although he loved the part of him being there with her. But the business had been neglected enough, he had alot of things to sought out. She couldn't stop drooling over him when he stepped out of the huge newly built walk in closet wearing a black suit, his biscepts buldging, she just loved this side of him, he stood in front of the mirror closing the top button of his overcoat and swaying away the crease present on his suit. She made his way towards him, helping him tighten his tie. "I love what i see, Mr. Shukla. You dare step out of the house this way, I wouldn't want girls looking at you like this." he responded with a huge grin across his face, lifting her and placing her on the dresser right in front of him. His strong arms tightened around her waist and her small baby arms circled his neck. He very slowly initiated a kiss, a gentle one, a loveable one, the muscles in his stomach tighened with her touch, he opened up the button which he had just assembled, making her smirk in his mouth. It was now his turn to claim her his, the kiss deepened with him biting her upper lip, and his tongue demeaning each and every part of her mouth, she tasted delicious, the best part about her was she made him feel things which no one did, she saw deep in his soul, and didn't want to change a part of him, he did soften up around her but he always thought she was allowed this much atleast. "I love you Mr. Shukla, in all ways possible" she mumured, just then they heard a loud banging of door, making them turn their faces towards the door.
Sid-"Seriously you couldn't have knocked atleast! I was having a moment with my girlfriend."
Sha-Well mujhe nahi pata tha you were here, tell Viktor he told me I needed to be with her because you had left.
Sid-*sighs and smirks hearing shehnaz's contagious laugh* I'll be back soon. *joining their heads together*
Sha-Helloooo! I am single now. So please stop making me sick. *he places another sweet kiss on her cheek to tease Shanny more and leaves from there telling her to knock the next time* Dude! You need to give me the updates, please atleast tell me you made him say I Love you?
Sheh-*laughs standing up on her toes from the dresser* I didn't have to he said it himself just out of the blue, casually! And his actions are enough. Don't be so hard on him Shanny. You know he loves me.
Sha-Obviously I know he does, remember I am the captain of this ship. What have you done to him, he's head over heels with you. *she pulled her in a tight hug, crushing her and for the first time Shanny's tears welled up which she were holding up for along time.*
Sheh-Are you ok Shanny? You know he didn't deserve your love right ? You deserve someone who is honest to you! And I am sorry he betrayed you because of me.
Sha- You don't need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault. I am crying because I missed you so much, not for that as******. I don't shed tears for men gurl. They don't deserve it, unless its someone like Sidharth. Can we find someone like him for me. (Haye isn't this what we all want in our real life) I missed you!
Sheh-I missed you too Shanny! I am not leaving this mansion ever again. I am sorry it took me long to get back to you. It was just too much to take in at that moment.
Shan-It's ok babe. Ohh bdw, I was instructed we have the full right to use his credit card, lets get some amazing shopping done for you. I think you will need some good sexy nightwear soon. *winking at her, making her cheeks redder then what they already were. They were back to being themselves, this is what she loved about this mansion, she had finally found a family, people who loved her, who cared about her and she did the same but she had always cared and loved people even though they didn't deserve it. The day passed by with nothing much but spending time together with Shanny and MArry and waiting for Sidharth to get back to her*
Sidharth on the other end was having a tough day, his mind was busy working but his heart had the burden a guilt, he had to tell her today anyhow. He was in no way going to keep this away from her, she deserved to know about Arthur. She was going to be hurt, so he had to be strong enough to catch her. He returned back and found her sleeping in the bed with her innocent face, her eyes opened immediately with a dip in the bed. She had become a light sleeper since her kidnapping, it was the instant fear that they would get to her. He looked tensed , his face had a fear which wasn't un-noticed by her. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Sshh, yes baby. go back to sleep" he whispered in her ear, nibbling over it and pulling her close to himself possesively. One of his legs circling both her legs keeping them in place, and her hands circling his torso. It was the next morning he woke up way before her in the same position as they slept, he woke up to the most beautiful scene of her right beside him, he swiftly moved away her hair strands making her humm in her sleep, she looked at peace. "Good morning baby" he heard her sweet voice, pulling him out of his thoughts, she rubbed her nose over his. "Good morning jaan" he replied.
Sheh-Okay that's it you need to tell me what's going on? Something is clearly troubling you. You have been quieter then usual, Is it something I should be worried about? Did.. did he escape? *gulping down her fear*
Sid- Noo jaan, that can never happen. It's just I needed to talk you about something.
Sheh-Okay then tell me, I am strong Sidharth, You don't need to be scared to tell me anything and everything, I can take it. I am not made of glass, just give me a chance, to help you! to be there for you. Just the way you are, so I can take care of you too. Tell me what is it about?
Sid-Actually it's not about me, its about you and your family. Now we know why Arthur betrayed us now! He admitted to it two days back.
Sheh- Okay? What did he admit too? Why did he betray us? *She asked with a confused expression*
Sid- Baby I need you to breathe when I say this, You just cannot loose your calm, and go into stress again. Please can you do that for me kitten? *rubbing his thumb on her lower lip*
Sheh-You are scaring me Sidharth! Please tell me quickly, so I dont loose my cool before you say it.
Sid-So Arthur was never his name. His name is Ranbir Gill, the only son of Mr. Gill , which makes him your brother. The one we all assumed was either vanised or killed, he was working right under my nose all this time. Her fingers automatically made its way to her mouth which was now a O. She had a brother for so many years, the same person who fed her to Sim, the man who broke her into peices, that's not what family is supposed to do. But she thought maybe he's following her fathers's footsteps, she disliked her father but never wanted him to die. And now out of nowhere she has a brother, her own blood. Her fingers traced her cheeks searching for tears but there were none. "You haven't killed him! HAve you?" she asked with a concerned tone. "No! not yet atleast. I am sorry kitten I didn't want to tell you but I think you deserve to know the truth. I was shocked myself, we usually do background checks on employees but he had your father's backing and was smart in covering up their tracks"
Sheh-Did he play a role in shooting my father with Sim?
Sid-We don't know that yet kitten, but I think he wanted the clubs to himself. And he planned on killing Sim too.
Sheh-Can I see him? *shocking him, he had never seen so much feirce in her eyes, she had lost all her innocence*

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें