Part 10

The next morning Shehnaz is woken up with a bang on the door, scaring her. The person walks in and it was Shanny. Shanny walked in with a crying voice. "Are you ok? Kya hua?" shehnaz asked half asleep.
Shan-Yes mere paas aaj club ke liye kapde nahi he yaar, shehnaz utho don't you want to look hot for Sidharth?
Before shehnaz answers, they hear a husky voice from behind which sends chills down her spine "she always looks hot to me, she doesn't need to dress up for that. Right kitten?" winking at her. Shehnaz widens her eyes and gets up from her bed giving glances to Shanny who frowns her eyebrows, "Answer him kitten!" she says.
Sid-Shanny mein tumhe ek baar aur last baar bolunga kitten sirf mein aur mein hi bula sakta hu.
Sha-Sai mein tum ladki se bhi jealous hote ho? She walks towards him and places her palm on Sid's forehead tumhe kya hogaya he? What have you made him? *she laughs* Sidharth gives her a death glare.
Sid-Mujhe shehnaz se akele mein baat karni he, toh please can you.
Sha-Sure par sorry usse pehle mujhe dress ke options batane he, please samjho ladkiyon ki problem.
Sid-*pinches his forehead with his fingers* Shanny Arthur will give you my card buy whatever you want please. Now can I please talk to my kitten? Shanny excitedly walks away from there with a happy face. All this while shehnaz just sat there gazing the two people so close to her fighting like kids that too for a word. But she knew her possesive Shuklaji. Shanny was lucky to even be alive agar koi ladka hota toh go went gone hota abh tak. He walked towards shehnaz, "Good morning kitten." to which she smiled.
He sat beside her and then pulled her in his lap, moving the hair strands that were hovering on her forehead.
Sheh- Aap yaha subah subah kya kar rahe ho? Sab thik he?
Sid-Yes absolutely, mein check karne aaya tha are you ok to go out today? Yaha aane ke baad it's gonna be the first time right? *She nodded in a yes* Do i need to worry?
Sheh- Haaawwww, aap yeh puchne aaye? So cute Sidharth, Aur yaha aake nahi yeh meri life mein first time he.
Sid- Shehnaz mein sab kuch hu but not cute.*smirking* I am the Sidharth Shukla, mafia ka boss.
Sheh-Haayyee, cute toh aap ho. Acha ek batao mein aaj kya pehnu? I dont have anything just one jeans aur Mary aunty ne ek sweatshirt diya tha bas wahi. Mujhe bhi dress pehen na Sidharth. *Playing with his button*
Sid-Pehno na kitten, jitna chota pehen na *she gives a happy expression* but yaha mere saamne, kuch nahi bhi pehn..
Sheh- *places her finger on his lips* shhhh kuch bhi hato abh I have to go for breakfast. Aur ha mere baare mein worry mat karo as far as I have you I'll be ok. *but in her thoughts only she knew what fear she was facing*
Sid-*kissing her forehead* Wahh Ms. MAthur itna trust. Aur Tumhe jo bhi pehen na he jo chahiye just tell Arthur woh tumhare saath hoga yaha, I'll be gone all day. Sidha everning mein aaunga. It's been long now its time to concentrate on somethings I have to take care of. (Suddenly she felt the loving Sidharth's face turned into an angry face, she knew exactly what he meant. The Gill's) Okay now go quickly get freshened up. I'll see you at the club dirrectly, Arthur will get you guys there.
They kissed goodbye to each other and parted ways. (So I am going to jump to the evening directly.) Shehnaz is dressed up in jeans and a simple white shirt tucked in, she looked beautiful with simple makeup and her hair down. They were moving out of the villa. Shehnaz looked visibly scared she looked at the house, thinking she might be seeing it for the last time. Anything can happen today, she hugged each and every staff confusing everyone. She had tears in her eyes while hugging MArry aunty. Just then Sidharth enters, patting her in her shoulder. "It's ok kuch nahi hoga no one will hurt you. I promise" (Now for people who don't have much knowledge jab kisiko nightmares aate he aur agar they haven't stepped out the house for a long time this is common, This is no way means Shehnaz is weak she is very strong jo aake dekhne milega, so please do not bash me aur devil ka bhi stress hé that he will get her. Dhanyavad)
She walks out holding Sidharth's arms. The drive was almost spend in silence, but he held her close to himself, her head rested on his chest. They finally reach the club, Shanny and the other's come in a separate car. Now shehnaz felt confident, she felt safe, she had a small smile on the face looking at the roads, the club which she just stepped into was so huge but there was no one present. Shanny and Shehnaz giggled happily, the music played only for them, there were waiters only for them, the bar was open only to them, but obviously .They were left with Arthur and one more guard to be there with them and Sidharth left for the meeting in the private section, that was covered with curtains. Sidharth assured her she would be safe. Shehnaz had almost forgotten about the devil, Shanny and herself had loads of fun they danced, they laughed, they even made the guards with them dance, they ate, Shanny forced Shehnaz to the bar and they ordered drinks for themselves, just when they were about to take the first sip of their drinks, they heard loud thud gunshots coming from the private section, scaring them. The only thought that hit her mind was Sidharth, what if he was hurt she needed to be with him. Arthur and the guard protectively took shehnaz and Shanny to the other side of the club, Shehnaz kept yelling she wants to go on check on him, but all in vain. Arthur asked the guard to be there with the girls and he would check on inside, before they realised in the chaos, Shehnaz rushed inside the section. What she saw inside shook her, Sidharth was standing with his men on one side and a ruthless looking man standing opposite them, gun in his hands, before Sidharth could grab her the man grabbed her, his arm on her neck and the gun pointed on her forehead. Sidharth's blood boiled, his hand fisted, his eyes become red. "LEave her you bas****"
Man-Ohh my god! So you are the one this mans weakness, he inhaled her scent. No doubt he's fallen for you, Indeed you are beautiful. Shehnaz clinched her eyes in fear, she later stared at sidharth, she could see her man in pain, he wanted to kill so bad but he couldn't because she was covering the man behind her.
Suddenly she heard two gun shots, she clinched herself, her body tightened, every muscle tightened itself. When she opened the corner of her eyes the man who was holding her captive his hand was shot, his gun dropped down. She was scared, what she saw next scared her even more, the eyes which had love for her always she could now see utter rage and anger in them, he glared towards her continously. He moved from there, helds shehnaz's arm tight making her wince in pain,"Take care of him Arthur. I'll see you at the manor." While dragging her out he first stopped in front of the man, "This will happen if anyone on this earth touches my girl. This is nothing warna I would have cut each body part in peices, but because I fuc**** consider your wife as my sister well I wonder when she gets to know you layed a hand on some girl or sorry my girl, I want to see what she will do with you because I am sure it will be worst then this. Stay away from her, you get that and yes just in case the deal is cancelled" He left from there kicking him and pulling shehnaz with him to the car.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें