Part 21

The moment he saw her sleeping peacefully, he pecked her forehead and made his way outside.
Sid-Shanny I need you to stay with her, all the time. Marry do not leave her even for a second, she needs to feel safe ok? I am going to pay a visit to the doctor, and see what's going on with her. Viktor you need to get going to the mansion and take care of things there. I need to be here with her. And do not but do not kill them. *in a stern voice. He wasn't gonna let them die so soon, they were gonna have a painful death they would have to beg for it.*
Shan-Sidharth Why Arthur? I am so confused! I am so sorry. *with tears drooling down her eyes*
Sid-We don't know yet Shanny, but don't worry he will pay for it. And you have nothing to be sorry about. You get that! *giving her a side hug.* You know you look like a mess and shehnaz wouldn't want that now would she? Get yourself cleaned up usse pehle woh uthke mujhse puch taach kare maine tumhara dhyaan kyu nahi rakha, You know I am always here for you. *kissing her forehead*
Sidharth made his way to the doctor just before he could he stopped midway away from everyone all alone, sat on a chair holding his breath, holding his forehead with both his hand and he sobbed, this man didn't know what it meant to feel, since the incident with his family. She made him feel something, he could smell her in his hands, he could feel her presence, he sobbed there alone, seeing all the tears in her eyes got him emotional. He gathered the courage, filled himself a cup of coffee and made his way inside the doctor's cabin.
Sid- Do we have an update on when can I take her home?
Doc- I need to keep her in observation for the day, you can take her home tomorrow. But she needs to be taken care of Mr. Shukla, she is under starved, her body seems very weak, although there is not much of physical harm caused but emotionally she is a mess. I would recommend anti-anxiety pills they would help her, and she would have headaches severe ones I am sure about that because there seems to be some swelling on one of the nerves but again it is nothing serious and nothing that can't be treated with medications.
Sid-Umm I am taking her home today with me, I am sure she would want to spend the night somewhere she feels safe and that is only in my mansion, in my bedroom, besides me. And don't worry about the anti-anxiety I can take care of it. It's nothing I haven't dealt with before. Get me a full-time nurse in case, and doctor Sham will be taking it further as
far as her body check up is done. Get her discharge papers ready.
Sidharth made his way to take his kitten back to the mansion again. The nurse was present there already getting her ready for her discharge! Sidharth without warning or looking at anyone picked her up in his arms and took her to the car followed by Mary and Shanny. The whole way she laid in his lap with him patting her forehead and trying to make her comfortable. Shehnaz was awake with the squeek of the tires once they reached the mansion. She seemed a little confused and quiet. She didn't talk to anyone not even Sidharth. He took her towards his room, the same place from where she was abducted. There was a discomfort quiet visible on her face. He held her hand all along, the whole staff stood in the living room welcoming her back although there were noises, they were shocked at the weight loss she had. She hesitated to walk in the room but she took swift steps, she was shocked to see the room didn't look the same anymore. There were huge picture frames she left his hand and touched them there were pictures of her and Sidharth from their date night , picture of her playing the piano, a picture of her sleeping peacefully. (abh yeh mat puchna kahase aayi pictures Shukla ji se pucho) There were small Polaroids of hers and Shanny. The room had 4 bouquets left for her red, black, yellow and white. She placed her baby fingers on them and felt the petals, and a small smile lit up on her face. All her clothes had been moved to this room, It seemed like she had taken the whole space and there was barely left any for him. He let her roam around in the room quietly without much words exchanged. Soon she noticed each boquet had a card in it, She looked at him with a smile he made his way right behind her hugging her from the back. "You aren't proposing are you? Because if you are! I am not accepting it yet, you need to work harder." he took a sigh of relief when she said those words, the old shehnaz was still in there somewhere. A loud laugh left his mouth, it was more of an attempt to make her laugh. She accompanied him they laughed hard, and soon her laughs turned into cry, loud cries which was audible in the whole manor , she pushed herself down curling her feet to her chest, holding her head down. She held him tight digging her nails in his wrist, which led to bleeding at the end, he winced but didn't let them go.
Sid-Did he hurt you? *this question was the elephant in the room, he knew she was hurt but in what way he had no idea, the only statement he remembered was she was never going to be herself again.*
Sheh- He did Sidharth! but i didn't let him. I pushed him so much, but then I was left with no strength.
Sid-He will pay for it baby! He will regret touching you, he will beg for death.
Sheh-I want you to hurt him Sidharth.Where is he? Did he run away?
Sid-No he is where he should be. It is not something you need to worry about ok? Lets get you to bed to get some sleep. Everybody is waiting to see you, Shanny has given me the jealous look, you know her stare. *she smiled*
He pulled her up, on her feet and dragged her to the bed.
Sheh-Umm can i take a shower please?
Sid-You can do whatever you want! It's your room. Unless you want me to join you inside, then you need to ask. She slapped his shoulders and made her way, His gaze didn't leave her until she entered the washroom, as soon as she did. He left for the basement instructing Shanny to be with her until he is back.
The basement smelled of blood, as soon as he entered. He saw both Arthur and Sim tied beside each other, brutally hit. He picked up a chair turned it in the opposite direction and sat on it with his feet pressed on one of Sim's wounds. He wore brass knuckles, and asked one of his men to get him a blindfold, and his men did. He tied it on Sim's eyes, "Lets play a game now shall we! I am going to land punches on Arthur, you will listen to each and every punch, each and every hit. If Arthur winces or makes a noise. My friend here uses the tazer and taze's you, and you will pass out from it for sure you bas**** (pulling Sim's hair) .We will wait for you to be up and repeat the process again. Shall we start now?" And before he knew it a strong punch landed on Arthur's face.
"What made you betray me? Did he pay you?" Arthur had no answer, instead he gave him a stern look. "You are strong aren't you. I'll be sure to break you Arthur and you know that, you didn't only hurt Shehnaz but Shanny how could you Arthur? That girl loved you." *another punch on his throat, and he winced loud. Sidharth gave his devil smile, a loud laugh. His men came forward and tazed Sim, and he passed out at the exact moment.
"Good now lets wait for him to be up, and then we will repeat the process! Viktor call the doctor and get them bandaged I dont want them dead yet! Lets get their wounds stiched and I will break that stiches again with my bare hands." while crossing he saw Alex standing there, who still had marks from Sidharth's hit, he tapped his shoulder and said I am sorry, leaving the men to work. When he reached his room he was shocked to see shehnaz wasn't on her bed!