Part 40

WTf" she yelled, with her reflex action, she kicked the guy hard on his knees and bent his hand on his back making him drop his knife, with the opposite side of the knife which was the handle she hit it hard on his head which eventually made him loose his consiousness. She let her grip go off and quickly pulled up Sidharth's chair with the help of her robe's rope she teid the man to the chair and ran for her life banging on the door of the guards, eventually waking the whole house up. Viktor was the first one to know something is wrong just looking at her face. "What is going on?" he yelled. "I need help Viktor. See this note someone took Sidharth and they said they want Chaiin instead. Where the fu** were you guys, why did you leave him alone" she pushed him hard on his chest, her force was enough to drop him off the floor because he wasn't prepared for the
push. Chaiin and shanny came out and ran towards her, Chaiin took hold of the note and she quickly ran to her room shehnaz followed her with the rest of the house. "What are you doing Chaiin?" she yelled at his sister when she saw Chaiin changing her clothes and pacing in the room.
Cha-"They want me, they get me. Bhai has done enough for me, and he can save me later right now I have to go."
Sheh-And where exactly will you go? Do you think Sidharth will ever forgive us if we let you go off to whosoever these people are. Stay here. *she pushed Chaiin on the bed* I am going to deal with this. *She walked towards Ranbir pulling his collar* I am giving you this one chance brother, if I find your involvement I swear I will be the one killing you with my fuc**** bare hands. Not my man. *she yelled*
Ran-*looked at her helpless, as if he was still sleeping and has no idea what is going on* I swear sister I have no idea and I wouldn't do you or Sidharth any harm. Why would I after you saved me.
Sheh-Don't call me sister. *she pushed him away* Okay Viktor there is a man in sidharth's office he was an intruder, he had a knife a huge one. I managed to tie him to the chair, he has something to do with this. LEts take him to the basement.
Vik-Let me take care of it boss. I will see what I can get out from him.
She-No you are not, I am coming with you. I need to know what's going on.
Vik-But boss w...
Sheh-I dont care Viktor, I am coming with you. Now Shanny you stay with Chaiin to make sure she doesn't leave and Ranbir no actually Alex will accompany you here. Let's go. (The guards followed her back to Sidharth's office, and they saw
the state of the man he had a bruise on his right cheek, a wound on his head not a deep one but enough to knock someone out and the last thing they noticed was that his arm seemed to be broken they guessed it was because of the pressure she bent his hand with.) Let's get some water so we can wake him up, and no shooting or killing him unless we know where is Sidharth. (The guards froze and no one moved) WHAT! *She yelled* Get moving Viktor, Are you having problems taking order from a woman.
Vik- No boss it's just. We have to harm him to know what's going on.
Sheh-So when did i say no harm? I said no shooting or killing specially not under my eyes, not unless we have my man here in front of me. But Viktor don't you think it is just not possible to pull a 6 foot man out of the villa. Some one must have noticed, the security where are they?
And there are camera's all over why didn't someone jump in when they saw something? Sidharth is way too strong for someone to knock him down forget carry him out of here. "I agree with you." she knew who did the voice belong too, she turned her back to the other side and found Sidharth perfectly okay in his sweatpants infact he seemed relaxed and had a huge grin on his face. "Sidharthhhh. You are okay?" she ran towards him, touching him all over his body making sure he isn't hurt. "Are you hurt? *she saw blood oozing from his right biscept* Viktor call the doctor now!" but again Viktor froze didn't move.
Sheh-Viktor move now or else I am going to fire your a** and i swear i wont flinch when I do it. Go now.
Sid-Fiersty kitten! *he blinked looking at her* I am perfectly okay baby. We fuc**** need to cut the branches Viktor, one of
them cut when stepping back in from the office.
Sheh-What do you mean? While stepping back? Who took you?
Sid- Nobody kitten, You have cleared your final training test with flying colours or guns I can say.
Sheh-I have no idea what you are saying. This man here, he had a knife he was here to harm me and you are saying it was a traning test.
Sid-Well looks like you harmed him kitten, *he winks* He would have layed a finger on you and he would be dead. I had to do it, I am sorry. The only thing left was to make sure you don't think emotionally which you didn't kitten, so you are offically the mafia queen.
Sheh-What do you mean? The mafia queen? And Chaiin Isn't she in danger? I am so confused and angry right now, you sit here and tell me each and every thing or else I swear Sidharth you sleep on the
couch for the whole fu***** month and you don't touch me you scared me so much.
Sid-No swearing Shehnaz. *in a stern voice* Not in front of my men. *he gave a stare to his men which meant it was cue for them to leave. Viktor pulled the chair the man was seated on and all of them walked out of the room* Viktor take care of chaiin, tell her everything. *shehnaz sagged her shoulders, she knew she made him angry but she just couldn't help it her body was in shock it was the adrealine that made her react that way in front of his men, he always told her that yelling shouting only happens in the room if it ever does. He did trust his men but at the end opening himself, showing his weakness was not something you do in the mafia world or else they feel it is okay for anyone to do it which isn't. Sid moved to the end of the office towards the couch* Come here! *he had a very
soft tone, this wasn't the mafia king this was her Sidharth the one who would stay awake all night to be sure she is asleep, who would mutter sweet words to her. She was now seated on his lap with his fingers caressing her back and her head laid on his chest* I had to do it kitten. The test was important to be sure, you can first keep yourself safe. Chaiin is safe, no one's going to take her or me or you or anyone for that matter. I had to be sure, you could use your senses when required and you did good, not good but fu**** great. I mean you actually knocked the guy out and you controlled Chaiin and the guards well. Now all I need to do it get you a licensed gun.
Sheh-But I don't want to keep it when I am going out, or to the orphange or shopping with the girls.
Sid-You don't have to, there will be guards with you all the time. You can take it whenever you want okay until
then it's stays in the locker in our room okay? Only you and you will know the code for it, not even me.
Sheh-And you trust me with that? *she so wanted to cry but not a single tear left her eye, he had made her strong and she had made him soft and caring, this is what they did to each other they grew together and helped each other grow* (Just like in real life)
Sid-Offcourse yes kitten. I trust you with my life. Now do I still have to sleep on the couch because I really don't want to. *making her laugh between her sniffle. she nodded in a no*
Sheh-Did Chaiin know?
Sid-No kitten, I couldn't tell anyone or else they wouldn't have pulled it off. Only Viktor knew.
Sheh-But you are hurt, and still bleeding. We need to fix it, lets take you to the doctor.
Sid- The doctor? *he smirked* you can fix it right here you know we don't need to go to the doctor. *she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. He traced his fingers on her plump lips indicating what he means*
"I was so scared for you. I thought I lost you" He places his index finger on her lip, "Shushhh kitten, I will always find you. So you can never lose me. Now if you will excuse me I need to kiss my to-be-wife" his lips brushed hers gently, his eyes bore into hers and he pulled her body close against him deepening the kiss. His body warmed hers and her heart bloomed into a new grown flower, his kiss is possessive claiming what is already his as if he is trying to make a statement of him being proud of her but that doesn't change the fact that she belongs to him. She pulls his shirt in response clenching her fists breaking one of the buttons with the amount of passion she felt in the moment. She cups his face, giggling at the unshaved beard. "I love you" she murmurs in between the passionate kiss. "I love you too kitten, you hold the power to kill me the day you leave I will be destroyed." he whispers near her ear, being breathless. Just then they are taken aback sensing someone behind them.
"Bhai woh" on turning their heads they realize its Chaiin and Shanny. Chaiin had a worried face, he clears his throat dropping Shehnaz down from his lap. Chaiin runs into his arms directly, "Hey its okay. I am okay. You really thought someone could take me down?" he replied with a smirk on his face.
Cha-I got scared. Are you okay? You look hurt.
"WEll he looks perfectly okay, and seems to be having fun" he hears from Chaiin's back and finds a giggling Shanny and Chaiin soon joined her in the loud laugh.
Shan- Lets give this love birds sometime, this room smells like passion and love and I feel sick since you know I am single.
Chai-Me tooo, bhai now you have learnt how to blush too thats something new to see. *she winks, giggling leaving them behind in the office. All this while shehnaz stood near the sofa looking at her feet with embarassment its until she heard his husky voice she looks back up again*
Sid-Now are you going to tell me what happened at the auction? And do not tell me it was the crowd because I know it's not. Tell me before I go behind those girls and find out myself.
Sheh-No no don't do that. Can you give me time till tomorrow please?
Sid-Fine then tomorrow it is kitten, for now lets get to our room. We need to get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow.
They slept in each other's embrace not letting each other go. The next day passed by just with the regular routine, all day Sidharth was just waiting to see her back and know what had actually happened although he had softened after Shehnaz has came into his life but some things never change in the mafia world, first and very important was the disrespecting him and since now very soon she was going to be the queen it included her too. Second would be loyalty and third would be not playing with his clubs which someone indeed was, he knew things are going on between his back but he had so many of them, one of the major reasons he had been so stressed lately. He walked into the mansion looking for her all over the house, he made his way to the kitchen and found Shanny and Chaiin preparing for dinner. "Where is shehnaz?" he asked groaning. "Hello to you too" the girls replied. "I need to talk to her, where is she?" he asked impatiently as if he had an itch scratched.
"Well she told us that's what you would say since you would be out of pateince by the end of the day" the girls giggled, earning a death glare from him. "Fine she is at the terrace. And yeah also carry these tissues you are going to need them." he gave them a furrowed look. "You girls are impossible." he groaned, leaving for the terrace where they had their dinner date. On reaching there, he saw her back, she looked extremely beautiful in a black gown with curls dropping at her back, it was an off-shoulder gown, he couldn't take his eyes off her soft creamy skin. "Why are you dressed?" he asked in a confused tone.
Sheh-Before I answer that, can you help me tie my hair please? *she didn't turn her face towards him*
Sid-Tie what?
Sheh-*She gave him a hearty laugh* my hair Mr. Shukla. Come here help me.
Sid-Well as far as I get to touch you, i could do anything for that. *he walked towards her placing his hands on her shoulder blades, she pulled her hair up in a pony tail obviously he didn't help her, he placed soft kisses on the back of her neck it was until she smacked him he helped her pull her hair up and once it was tied and he had a full view of her neck. He froze, he gulped the tears threatening his eyes, his finger traced one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen in this world, his name carved on her neck, not just his initials his full name Sidharth in Italic* Kitten... when did you?
Sheh-Today. So I want to ask you something, Can I? *he again froze* I wanna get married.
Sid-Obviously we will, kitten. *he furrowed his eyebrows*
Sheh-No I mean this month, I dont wan't to wait, lets do it this month but only on one condition not too many guests just us family.
Sid- That's not possible kitten, the whole world my business associates everyone has to see whom exactly you belong too. But I will try my best to get the numbers down for the guest list. Are you sure? There is no going back baby!
Sheh-Obviously I am sure, Mr. Shukla. Did you like the tattoo?
Sid-I loved it, can you tell me what happened at the auction. It is important for me to know. *he sighed hugging her from the back*
Sheh- Fine, the girls didn't know I was in the cubicle when they basically said I didn't deserve to be beside you and Nikki was the smarter one. Just you know the normal jealous stuff. *she could heard him grinding his teeth in anger*
Sid-Is that the reason you want to get married?
Sheh-No obviously not, I felt disrespected and I wanted to earn it. But yesterday after what happened I don't care about anyone, but you, my family. And I saw respect in your eyes for me last night. Those were just jealous bi****es talking anyways. But promise me you won't step in this and take any action or do anything please. It honestly doesn't matter Sidharth, they don't matter only you do this family does.
Sid-Nobody but nobody disrepects me or my queen Shehnaz, get used to it. I am letting it go this time but the next time someone does shit like this you come and tell me first. You get that? They need to know who you are, and no one but no one disrespects you me or this relation. And not just because you will be a shukla soon because you deserve it baby. You have earned it, you have always proved how strong you are. Otherwise which girl forgives the one person who played an important role in destroying your life. Always know I am proud of you, and you don't need to prove yourself to anyone never ever.
Sheh-How? Why are you so nice Sidharthhhh.
Sid-Say that again!
Sheh-Huh? How? W...
Sid-Not that kitten, just say my name again.
Sheh-Sidharthhh.
Sid-That is the first time you have said it, it felt like music to my ears and it's doing somethings here. *he pointed towards his heart, he pecked her lips* Now lets get going, we have a wedding to plan. *he winked kissing her knuckles*