Part 39

Sheh- Sidharthhh! *She murmured almost like a whisper. her fingers traced her initial just above his beating heart, she felt his heartbeats just under the tatoo. There were two hearts overlapping each other with S written in itallic, and the over heart was empty, she placed a soft kiss on the tender, sore tattoo. It looked small on his rigid, rough muscles, but it fit as if it was meant to be on his body*Is this for me? And what about this one why is it empty?
Sid-No kitten it's not for you, It's for any other girl whom I might date with the letter S, *he teased earning a hit on his chest* And this is empty for the same reason you kept the frame empty. *he winked* Enough with tears already kitten. (He turned her around until she was facing the mirror, his fingers traced the neckline of the top she was wearing, kissing away her tears from her soft plump cheeks, a whimper escaped her mouth when she felt a pull on her skin within his gazed teeth) Look, you spoiled your make-up. I am sure the girls are going to be pissed at you. Go away do whatever the touch thingy and also don't forget to conceal your new mark. *Her eyes widened and she laughed leaving him be while she finished her touch-up, she knocked on the door letting him know she's going to Chaiin's room and will see him downstairs in 20 minutes*
Obviously the 20 minutes turned into 45 mins, Sidharth seemed agitated waiting in the living room by himself dressed in an Armani black suit and an Rolex watch which fit his wrist elegantly. "How are you? I don't like being late for events, 5 minutes or else i am leaving Shehnaz" he grumped over the cell-phone and before she could answer he hung up on her. Soon she walked down the stairs, and he couldn't take his eyes off his to-be-wife. She looked breath-taking in a black saree, elegantly dressed with subtle make-up and the ring caught his eye, it shined just as much his eyes did when he looked at her. As soon as she reached near him, she gave him an angry look. "Shall we?" she spoke sternly looking towards her right, he soon realized she was talking to Viktor. She held Viktor's elbow who escorted her to the car leaving a smirking and a grumpy Sidharth behind. When shehnaz was inside the car he pushed Viktor towards the car whispering in a calm and subtle voice, "Viktor you ever pull this stunt up on my to-be wife again, I swear it's going to mean problem" he settled beside Shehnaz in the back seat.
Sid-Kitten you look breath-takingly beautiful.
Sheh-Only for you Sidharth, you know you don't ever have to worry. * she whispered back straightening the suit material that had creased because of his earlier encounter with Viktor. Soon they were at the location, shehnaz was indeed nervous. Sidharth had warned her off alcohol, but she was gulping down glasses of water because of nervousness she felt with so many gazes fixed on her. The one thing that took away her nervousness was the respect her man received at the event, people greeted him with respect some even bowed their head she was new to this world but she was liking to be a part of it. She walked nervously to the table allotted to them, there were three more couples on the same table, one more thing she did notice that his hand didn't leave her back even once. She guessed it was a way for letting people know that she belonged to him which she did enjoy.
Sid-That's Rohan the head of the security team and his wife. (She was glad Sidharth had trained her on giving firm handshakes because he believed that's a sign of confidence.) And that's shehnaz. *he smiled looking towards the other couple. He didn't have to introduce her because they already knew her. She looked at the brochure in front of her which stated the items held for the auction.* Is there something you like? *he whispered, receiving a nod in response* The auction soon started, it wasn't until the lady walked to her table did she realise Sidharth had purchased not just one but two items from the list one was a beautiful diamond choker and the other one was an antique stopwatch.
Sheh-What is that for?
Sid-For your training sessions. *he winked* I had to get something kitten, its an auction for a good cause.
Sheh-How can people call you ruthless? You are not!
Sid-I certainly am kitten, you won't say this when you see me killing people.
Sheh-*winced at his statement.* I am going to use the ladies restroom okay?
Sid-It's good to see you not asking permission about things. I am proud of you kitten. *his fingers traced her cheek. Before she could move he signaled Alex to follow her*
Sheh-Sidharth I am just right here, I don't need anyone and remember you have trained me well.
Sid-No arguments kitten, you know your security is my priority and you don't have a weapon on you.
She knew arguing isn't going to help her, Sidharth loved her way too much but when it came to her security he wouldn't listen to anyone not even her.
She walked to the cubicle, and there were two girls who entered after her.
Girl 1- "Did you see the girl who came in with Sidharth?"
G 2- I did, I guess just another one of his timepasses. I wonder the day he is going to take me to an event.
G 1-I doubt she's just a "time pass" babe, she had a ring on her finger. I am jealous of the bitch.
G 2-Who isn't I would die to be near that man, well maybe she slept her way out or I don't know but I don't think he is a marriage kind of guys. I mean most of the time he has another girl by his side.
G 1- Well I hope he gets rid of her so I can replace her, who doesn't want to be with this man, he's hot, he's rich, he's smart and people are fu***** scared of him. I wonder why did he get rid of Nikki, she was smarter.
G 2- Well whatever I am hopping this one drops out soon too.
(Shehnaz usually would retaliate for some reason she couldn't move she froze, her hands started to shiver with the disrespect she felt at the moment, she was always humiliated but these days she felt loved and respected, when the girls walked out of the restroom she stepped outside too. She then realized looking at the mirror her cheeks were tear-stained, she felt terrible for not giving it back for them but she wanted to earn the respect and not demand it, but she didn't know how. She walked back to her table, to an anxious Sidharth)
Sid-That took you long. Are you okay baby?
Sheh-Yes, Mr. Shukla can you take me home?
Sid-The dinner is yet to be served kitten! Did something happen?
Sheh-No I am just feeling sick, and I want to go home.
Sid-Okay sure. Excuse me guys! We have
to leave I have to take care of somethings. (they made their way to the car, but he did sense that something was wrong. Viktor Alex took another car on instructions given by Sidharth)What's going on kitten? *he pulled her up in his lap* Are you okay baby? Did someone do something?
Sheh-No I was just getting uncomfortable with too much crowd around. I am sorry!*she wrapped herself in his arms, his fingers caressing her back to comfort her*
Sid-It's okay kitten one step at a time. Maybe it was because you have never been to a party before.
Sheh- Did I make you angry Mr. Shukla?
Sid-No obviously not kitten, You are my first priority baby. *she placed a kiss exactly at the place she knew the tattoo was*
Sheh-Did I tell you today I loved you?
Sid-No you can show me if you want once we are home. *he winked*