Part 23

As soon as he finishes his statement another punch lands on the side of his head and he passes out. At that same time Vikor tazes Arthur not once but twice and he passes out as well. Sidharth was covered in a splutter of blood, his wrists ached because of the intensity of his punches. He made his way to his room, and found shehnaz still sound asleep and Mary was consoling Shanny sitting on the couch, he signs them to leave now. And he showers himself. It is still evening, and now atleast he knows a part of what has happened to her and he has to find a way to fix her, to mould her. He comes back in his jeans and a white shirt which hung down with top buttons open. He made his way to the bed where she was already awake staring at his bare chest and the muscles popping out.
"Like what you see?" he asked, she gulps down the saliva in her mouth and just nods in a yes, leaving a huge grin on his face. "Did i tell you today that I love you?" He asked, her small eyes become wide in shock, her lips become dry, she gulps down And a lump forms in her throat, but not a single word leaves her mouth, only a whimper and he stood there in front of the dresser, playing with his hair. He just said I love you in the most casual way, and that too something he's never said before. She still doesn't know how to answer and she doesn't. And then again he gives her a breathtaking smile.
Sid-Everyone is waiting to meet you? Are you comfortable in meeting them?
sheh-If you want me too I can. (this was the control Sim was talking about, shehnaz felt incapable of taking decisions she felt she had to follow the rules or else she would be punished but Sidharth knew shes more then that, shes way too strong. More then she even knows herself)
Sid- There is nothing I want except for you. And that wasn't an answer to my question. Would you like to meet them Shehnaz? *she nodded in response* Okay I am gonna call them in the minute if you feel uncomfortable just squeeze my hand ok. I am right here, and we will walk them out. *she nodded in a yes again*
He wanted to do this so she knows she is the queen of this manor, and she rules it she need not ask for permission from anyone not even him. He walks to the door, and calls everyone up from the living room, his three important guards, Shanny and Marry. MArry makes her way directly to her bed, sits near her and pulls her in a tight hug. "I missed you so much my child" Shehnaz had a welcoming but a blank face too. Out of all her eyes were stuck at Alex's at the stitches and the wound he had on his face, there was an awkward silence in the room.
"Are you okay?" Sidharth asked. And again she nodded in a yes.
Sheh-What happened to him? Why is he hurt? Where is Arthur? *she seemed confused since so many days because she had so many questions in her mind, so many thoughts and finally without her knowing she blabbed it out, the room had become more quiter.*
Sid-Why don't we talk about it some other day! Now isn't the right time. *she looked at the bathroom door in front of her with a blank look on her face, her almond eyes had pain but had questions too*
Sheh-How did you find me Sidharth? I am very confused. *she holds her forehead again*
Sid-Are you sure you will be able to take so much information in at once? *he assumed her silence as a yes. Nobody but nobody in the manor, had an idea about Sidharth's plan how did he find her, Shehnaz's phone call was a help for sure but how did he know Arthur was a traitor* Since you were gone, I was broken and shattered. I didn't trust any of my guards infact not even shanny and Mary. I was so scared of betrayal, of finding who the traitor was, until one day Alex shot the man whom we found near the back door dropping off a bottle with a message on it. (Hearing this she finally looked at him. She could see the pain and struggle in his eyes, the struggle he went through looking fo her, her gaze didn't leave his eyes once) I took Alex to an abandoned farmhouse, i punched him hard he was at the verge of dieng that is how he has all the bruises. But he begged and pleaded saying he wasn't the traitor, and my gut and insticnt believed the same. So I took a risk, I left him. I called the doctor got him stiched up, but made everyone in the Villa believe Alex was the traitor. It then hit my mind, there were only two guards in the mansion that day Alex and Arthur, For .. *he fumbled to take the name* Sim *he heard her say the name with fierce in her voice and a tear escaped her eye. he brushed it away with the pad of his thumb and nodded in a no* Don't hurt yourself for him kitten, ur not alone.
Sheh-"Continue Sidharth. Mujhe sun na he sab kuch" *the tears had just started*
Sid-He had to use the back door and he wouldn't do it without help because no one knew about it. Not even Shanny or Mary. We made it only for escape in hard times. Arthur was the only name which hit my mind. But i didn't want to believe it was true, I've spent so much time with him. He wouldn't betray me ever, I had to take my chances. And he would't make a move until he knew I was tapping phones and I was on a hunt. So i made everyone believe its Alex, but I assigned Alex to tap phones in the abandoned house. And i layed low for two days, me being sick, passing out was all planned. I did it to know whosoever the traitor was and I highly suspected Arthur to be the one, would take one step. And he did he made a call to him. And that's how I knew he was the one but I couldn't do anything not until i knew you were safe beside me. Only then would i take a step and then we found you with the help of the phone call you made. *She looked at him shockingly*
Sheh-Was it because of me? You found me because of my phone call? *tears almost blinded her eyesight*
Sid-Yes kitten. It was all you. You were so strong out there you know that, I am so So proud of you.
Sheh-I was strong. You found me because of me. He said I was weak, but he said I am weak Sidharth and that's why you went with other women. I yelled so much I told him that wasn't true . I was right wasn't I? You didn't forget about me? *she pulled his collar tight in her tiny hands, their foreheads joined together, they heard a loud sob and she turned her heard from where the noise came from. It was Shanny* Ohh Shanny I am so sorry! he betrayed you. *she pulled Shanny in a tight hug, and they sobbed, but this was good she was showing emotions which meant she was getting back to herself.* Just when he thought she was getting better, she passed away in his arms. He knew it was too much information for her to take in together. The whole room panicked and then doctor Shaam was called.
Shaam-It's nothing to worry about, her blood pressure has dropped. You need to take it easy on her, she needs to rest as much as she can. The swelling is still there and she still looks weak. You need to feed this girl well, even if she doesn't want it. *Sidharth nodded in a yes.* I am going to give her a quick injection and she should be back up from her good night's sleep, she will have nightmare's Sidharth and you have to be beside her.
Sid-I am here, you don't need to tell me what to do with my girl. Okay? *he growled wincing in pain, looking at him injecting her arm. Soon the room was empty leaving him and her alone, all he could do is stare at her and hold her close to his heart, she was his strength his weakness, his only reason to wake up and the only reason to fall asleep at night as far as she was beside him.

Sidharth drifted away slowly staring at her, soon he was woken up with slow sobs and he was shocked to find the space beside him empty. He paced up to where the noise was coming from which was beside the bed and found her curled up with her knees pulled up to her chest and she was sobbing holding her head pressed between her palms. He sat down beside her immediately pulling her near his chest.
Sid-Shhhh... it's gonna be ok! I am right here beside you kitten, baby stop crying!
Sheh-Sid...siidharth where is he? What if he manages to break out and get me again? *she starts trembling*
Sid-No he won't I'll be sure he doesn't.
Sheh-How are you so sure? I dont want to leave you Sidharth! *This makes him realize she has no idea he has captured him in the same basement of this house, just below this room but he wasn't sure if this would make her feel any better*
Sid-Because I have him. That's why I am this sure, he's in the basement kitten. And you are safe until I am here.
And there was utter silence in the room, she didn't know how to respond to that, her captor was in the same house, in the same basement but she still felt safe here, in his arms.
She-Shanny thik he Sidharth? Woh kitna ro rahi thi aaj!
Sid-She will be ok! She just wants her friend back. She misses you, we all do!
Sheh-Hmm..*he hears her stomach growling*
Sid-Are you hungry kitten? Looks like your stomach is trying to tell you something!
Sheh- Mein kuch khaa sakti hu please? mujhe bhook lagi he!
Sid-Tumhe puchne ki zarurat nahi he kitten! Obviously yes, let me get Mary she will get you something.
Sheh-Ummm bahot late he! don't wake her up. Mere saath kitchen tak chaloge?
Sid-Ek shart pe I do all the work and you give me the instructions!
Sheh-Haawww will you cook? Tumne kabhi paani bhi boil kiya he? "The SIDHARTH SHUKLA"*she mimics him and he laughs at her antics, looking at her rubbing her tummy trying to tell him she's hungry he places a soft kiss on her nose and sweeps her away from the floor and cradling her in his arms walks towards the kitchen. He drops her down on the kitchen counter directly*
Sid-So what would you like to eat my queen? *he brought her knuckles to his lips and kissed them, her cheeks turn into a tint of red with all the embarrassment* Garlic bread? Grilled chicken? scrambled eggs?
Sheh-Ummm! Maggi khaye? I know where Shanny hides her packets.
Sid-Maggi? Yeah I think I take my idea back of Shanny missing you as a friend maybe you should stay away.
Sheh-Sid..harrtthhhh please! *hitting his shoulder* Don't say that to her! Now see that drawer right there, that's where she keeps it. She guides him on how to make it, step by step. He obviously knew how to make it or he would have woken up Marry or Shanny for the same but he did this on purpose, if he could get her to guide him with the process, it would get her confidence back and she would feel in control. The control which she feels she has lost. He feeds her too, making her sit on her lap, he indeed had changed he had become more considerate and loving, she had got his rusty heart to beat again and it pumped blood only on her voice.
Sid-Did I tell you today I love you?
Sheh-Yes you did already once. But its now passed 12a.m. so you can say it again!
Sid-Good because I love you! *she laughed* This was the first time you laughed since you are back. I am proud of you baby. You are making progress.
Sheh-Sidharth, Do we know why Arthur betrayed us?
Sid-No baby not yet, but we will soon. You have not to worry about it, you just work on getting better. You want to play the piano for me?
Sheh-Ummm, ha but thodi der Can we sit like this? the nightmare scared me!
Sid-Offcourse, they sat ther on the dining table on his lap and before she knew it she was off to sleep. He carried her away to his room but he was angry, his blood was boiling he wanted answers! (He
didn't like when people asked him questions and he had no answers for the same. He picked up his phone and called Viktor to their room.) Stay with her, I am going to go down and take care of this, it's time to get some answers! I can't look into her questioning eyes anymore. Do not leave her alone for a minute, you get that? *Viktor nodded in a yes, and soon he was off to get answers awakening the beast in him and leaving his loving image with his kitten in the room*