Part 29

He walked towards the main gate where the guards were mishandling someone, Sidharth looses his cool and walks towards the gate, leaving her hands and a strong punch lands on the guards face. She runs immediately to grab his shoulders and calm him down patting him. But he looked way too angry and another one on the other guard, shehnaz was way too confused about what was going on. She made her away towards the person who was being mishandled and pulled the person into a tight hug. "Chhaiin is that you? Are you okay?" she looked bruised. She then heard a voice, "How dare you mishandle her?" he yelled.
Sheh-Sidharth abh bas karo please. We need to get her inside, she's injured.
Sid-Lets get you inside Chaiin. *his arms gripped hers tightly, she saw a tint of protectiveness in him, the same one which he had for her. This confused her till no end, she had no idea what was going on. She didn't even know how they knew each other. But now Was not the time, chaiin was helped to the house by both of them. She had bruises all over her body. Soon a doctor was called and she was treated as needed. Shehnaz didn't get the time to have a conversation with him. As if he had forgotten she even existed. It broke her heart in a million pieces all over again but she kept her composure. The whole house had a wave of silence. Chaiin was placed in the old bedroom where shehnaz used to stay. She still layed unconsious. Sidharth was in his office dealing with business and Shehnaz made her way to their room, and went for a quick shower as soon as the warm water hit her body, she felt a relief, her muscles relaxed, she needed to be calm she needed this relief because sooner or later she has to have "the talk" with him about how did he know her. Chaiin was her best friend at her father's place, but she never heard her take Sidharth's name and Chaiin hadn't spoken a single word since she was at the mansion well how would she, she had lost her consiousness once she felt safe. Sidharth tried his best to avoid shehnaz as he was busy on finding out who did this to chaiin. But the question was, how did he know chaiin? And the rage that she saw on his face only came into place for people he really cared about, She gulped down the fear she had, the thoughts that she was having made their way out of her mind in the way of hot tears brimming from her small almond coloured eyes. Maybe she was his ex-girlfried? or maybe just a friend? She was looking for answers, she wiped down the tears, dressed herself in a fluffy bathrobe
and made her way to thier room, she took a jump back when she found shanny sitting on her bed with a package in her hand. "You scared me!" she mumured in relief placing her hands on her heavily breathing chest.
Sha-Babe, here there's a parcel for you. Its one of the nightwears we ordered. And its so damn sexy. I am gonna borrow it once you use it.
sheh-Really! let me see it. You can borrow anything anytime you want. My closet is always open for you, except remember the one section no one's suppose to touch but me or him.
Sha-Yes yes I remember. What's in it anyway? Yaar ek baar dekhne do na kaunsa Sidharth ko pata chalega.
Sheh- No Ms. Shanny sorry, waise even I havent checked it since I was moved in this room. That reminds me, don't you feel Sidharth has been acting weird since Chaiin has come in? I am so confused.
Sha-I don't know about her either, shehnaz. Let's hope she isn't one of his crazy ex's but she seemed sweet. Wait is this the same person you said was your best friend when your father tortured you? (Shehnaz nodded in a yes)
Ohh my god! Did she ever take his name? (She nods in a no) Two best friend both falling for the same man.
Sheh-*slapped her shoulder* Shut up Shanny we don't know what is it yet! I will talk to him once his anger has calmed down a little. That reminds me there is something I want to tell you, So Arthur was never Arthur.
Shan-What do you mean?
Sheh-His name is Ranbir Gill, my brother. My father's only heir.
Sha-WHAT!! It feels as if our lives have turned into a movie, WTF is even going on. For now, I got to go babe we will talk about this later. We need to find ways to torture your brother. Mom is gonna kill me if I am late.
She leaves the room in a hurry, shehnaz on the other hand again felt a pinch of anxiety, she made her way to her favourite room which was the piano room. She hadn't been there since she was back at the manor, it looked exactly the same except the most important aspect was missing "him" she had such a bad itch to walk to his office but she knew he wouldn't rest unless he finds the person who did this harm to Chaiin if he cared about her. She seated on the same bench, and her baby finger spress the keys gently. She wasn't sure if she could play it. But she did, she chose a different tone today. She played a soft, subtle tone that her mother used to sing it for her when she was a child it was a lulaby. She missed him but she was enjoying this space, this freedom, the part of spending some time with herself. She soon walked to the library, and pulled out a book for herself and read it with such peaceful silence around her.
Sidharth on the other hand, was pacing in his office, running from one end to another. He pulls out his phone and calls one of his informer. "I am sending you a picture of this girl, find out where she was, who had her." *hung up the phone* How did I forget about her! Damn thats so stupid of me. No shi*** I was so busy with shehnaz it slipped of my mind. Her security was my responsibility."
Vik-Boss she is doing perfectly ok! The doctor said she will be up by tomorrow.
Sid-Have a maid by her all the times, I am gonna go check on Shehnaz It's been a while I checked in on her.
He paced towards his room, just when he was about to step into their room. He saw a beautiful timid woman laying on one of his chairs in the piano room , her staright hair rested at the top of her chest, her small hands held a book which seemed to be a romantic novel. She looked like an angel to him, a beautiful one. He felt as if he was walking towards a light that brightened the whole dark room. (lamp he kya shuklaji) He swiftly lifted the book from on top of her, and laughed to himself seeing she was on the second page. He had no idea why would she pick up a book wherein she was never interested in reading. He sat there staring at her, caressing her creamy white cheecks, his other hand playing with her finger. And a small blush appeared on his face looking at the finger where soon there was gonna be an engagement ring. He can't wait to claim what was rightfully his. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and sniffed her hair they smelled like vanilla. "Hey" he heard her sweet voice. "Hey baby! You smell so good" he replied. "You like it? Well it's your credit card that paid for it Mr. Shukla" a chuckle left his mouth and there was silence in the room.
Sid-I am sure you have some questions that need to be answered right kitten?
Sheh- What does she mean to you? Who is she?
Sid-What do you think kitten? I'll explain things I promise but before I do that why don't we get you in our room first?
She replied with a small nod in a yes. He swept her off the chair, with one of his hands holding her shoulder and the second one at the back of her knee, taking her to one place where she felt safe the most their small bubble, their room.