Part 25

Sidharth could barely sleep in the night, his mind was occupied with ton number of thoughts and obviously staring at the most beautiful girl just right beside him. He needed some fresh air, he walked himself out of the room swiftly wearing his joggers asking Viktor to guard the room until he was back. He made his way to the garden and went for a quick run. The fresh air helped him clear atleast half of his mind, soon he was back at the manor moving on to the kitchen finding Shanny and Mary cooking up meals for the day. Soon Mary's gaze caught his, "Are you looking for something son?" she asked. "Umm yes Mary actually I thought shehnaz and me will have breakfast in our room today, So I'll take the tray for us upstairs." soon he heard soft gigles, on looking over Mary's shoulder he found Shanny giggling with one of the other helpers. "What's making you guys giggle so much?" He asked. The other girl put her head down immediately with fear but not Shanny.
Shan-Usse darao mat, just look at you, Mr. Romantic. Breakfast in bed! Ab agli cheez kya dekhne milegi you proposing her?
Sid- *his hand scracthed the back of his forehead* Tumhe usse matlab?
Shan-No you are not Mr. Shukla? Are you? *her fingers swiped to her mouth making an O* You need to keep me in loop Mr. Mafia, mein uski best friend hu I need to prepare her warna bhaag gayi toh dar ke mare?
Sid- In your dreams! Yeh kabhi nahi hoga, ever.Mere saamne toh yeh kabhi mat bolna*he growled and snapped*
Shan-Ok Maybe I should tell her the way you just snapped at me with anger. *she started walking out of the kitchen calling her name, just before she could pass him he held her elbow back, she sensed him tensed* Abh tum usse darte bhi ho Mr. Mafia? *his face turned into a red tint* Mom just at him, this man is head over heals with her, Abh isne blush karna bhi sikh liya he. I love this shy and scared Mr. Mafia.
Sid-Mein darta warta nahi ok! It's just the thought of hurting her that scares me.
Shan-I am so happy for you. May you stay blessed, just don't ever betray her or else I'll be the one stabbing you in your knee with the biggest kitchen knife we have. *he laughed but she seemed serious*
Sid- Yes Ms. Best friend I get it, now if I have your permission can I take this breakfast up for my girl please?
Shan-You Sure can*she handed him the tray filled with fruits, juices and obviously her favourite aloo paratha.*
He left with a smile which stretched ear to ear, the house was pleased to see him this way, this cute banter made him forget what he had coming ahead of him.
The only one thing which might break them apart but he didn't want to think about it for a little while, there was no harm in spending some quality time with her, the men were still alive in the basement taken care by his guards. On opening the door he found her still sleeping in her cute night shorts and a tang top. He had already dispersed Viktor standing outside his room. She was woken up with his rough palms caressing her soft arms, all the way from the top of her shoulders till his finger interlaced with her hands, "Good morning baby!" he wished. She stretched her baby hands on top of the pillow not realizing he was holding one of them, pulling him closer. "Good morning, Mr. Nicey Shukla" their faces were so close to each other, he was inhaling the breath she was exhaling, she smelled as if he had just walked into a farm of strawberries, (Kya shuklaji abhi toh shehnaz ne brush bhi nahi kiya he)
he almost had the urge of kissing her but he didn't want to scare her away! things had barely gotten back to track and she still seemed pretty vulnerable at this point, he didn't want to take any chances.
Sid-Time to get up sleepyhead! Your breakfast is here. *touching his nose with hers*
Sheh-Tum laye aaj? Kyu Shanny aur Mary kahi gaye hue he?
Sid-Nahi, I just wanted to spend some time with you alone, So i got it for you. Come on up. *pulling her up* So did you sleep well? No nightmares I am assuming?
Sheh- Ummm, No I slept great. I feel better today, Tum kaha chale gaye the kal raat aur subah subah?
Sid-Just to take care of some business, and right now for a quick run. And I am glad you feel better because I was thinking how about we have some piano time today. You haven't played since you have been back, just you and me. *he pulled her up in his lap with a tight grab on her waist, kissing her tiny fingers*
Sheh-Umm ok! What if mein kuch play nahi kar payi?
Sid-So we will give it a try some other day! Okay? But we are going to try each day until you can play again.
They had breakfast together, taking turns feeding each other. Just when they were finished, and he turned his back to put the tray down he could feel her tensing up and out of nowhere the happy face, the smile had turned into swift tears which she was trying hard to gulp down. He wiped them with the pad of his thumb, before they made their way on her pretty glowing cheeks and asked her with questioned eyebrows.
Sheh-Thank you for taking care of me. Mujhe kabhi itna pyaar kisine nahi diya, aur nahi aisa khayal rakha.
Sid-Arey, toh isme rone ki kya baat he, you can keep rewarding me time to time baby. *he winked. She layed her forehead on his chest and he snuggled his nose in her hair*
Sheh-Can i kiss you? *she softly whispered*
Sid-If you want to. Remember no questions, you give the orders I follow them. Not just me the whole villa follows them, you are my queen and their's too.
She leaned her head forward pulling herself upward, initiating a soft gentle kiss and he let her lead it. Soon the kiss turned into a demeaning and a conquering one, she claimed him bitting his lower lip, which surprised him, it showed her passion and love for him. Her fingers, intertwined at the back of his head gripping his hair just the way he liked it. She soon parted away running out of breath.
Sid-Wow I am impressed kitten, I asked you to get your claws out not your teeth. (his thumb pad touching his lips and pointing it towards her with a small drop of blood. She slapped his shoulders hard and hid herself in the nape of his neck* I love you so much, kitten. *slightly caressing the back of her forehead with his rough palms, it was such an intimate moment, they had forgotten all their worries, they had forgotten there was a world that even existed outside this room, not thinking if there is going to be a tomorrow, just being there beside each other got their heart to tingle, the butterflies dead in their stomach seemed to be dancing by this time*
sheh-Aaj basement nahi jana he? *she asked with a concerned tone*
Sid-No not today, but I do have to go to the study for some work. Why don't you shower and get dressed by youself, I'll ask Shanny to drop by and you can spend some time with her. *suddenly the sparkle in her eye disappeared, and her eyes filled with fear* Kabhi na kabhi toh baat karni padegi na baby. Talk to me, tell me what's going on in this tiny little head of yours.
Sheh-I feel guilty, meri wajah se she lost her love. And I feel bad for her, I got to have my love and she is lonely because he betrayed you for me. And now I know you will kill him. *lowering her chin*
Sid-Hey Look at me! *pulling her chin up with his thumbpad* Betraying me was his choice and you had nothing to do with that. Right now Shanny needs you most of all, and trust me I know her since she was a child she would kick him in places he wouldn't even know existed once he came in front of her. *she laughed louder* So don't you worry! Just spend some time with her, why don't you guys do some online shopping like old times, using my credit card and making me bankrupt.
Sheh- I love the way you spoil me!
Sid- And I love spoiling you baby! *placing a soft kiss on her temple*