Part 47

Sheh-Huh? One week or two? No way. Two days and we have a deal Ms. Niki sharma. *shehnaz emphasized on the last name*
Niki-Deal boss, I will see you back in two days with the man. But what did he do exactly?
Sheh-Did you always question Sidharth when he assigned you work? *she gets up from the high end chair she is sitting on and starts piling up her files*
Niki-No *she gives shehnaz an agitated look*
Sheh-Good, then I think we are done here. Viktor outside will escort you out the mansion and after two days I will have my men outside your house if you aren't back with the man in the picture. *she taps on the picture with two fingers flaunting her perfectly manicured nails and her wedding ring* (Soon Nikki is out of the office, escorted by Viktor and
shehnaz sits back on the chair placing her palm on her heart, which is beating fast this is the first time she felt a certain power which she knows her husband enjoys. The power of being Mrs. Shukla, the power to protect her child from the odds, and she certainly enjoyed this power. Something which she wouldn't have access to if she would have married the devil but again she deserved it. Her smile changes into a frown thinking how difficult sometimes it is to be married to the Mafia king Sidharth Shukla but not when they are behind their room in there's he is just a regular husband who is scared to spend a night away from his little angel his obsession. This picture on sidharth's desk of their marriage ceremony reminds her of D Day)
3 Months back
Shehnaz is standing in front of the mirror all dressed up for the final ceremony of being Mrs. Shukla, she had minimal make-up on because that's how sidharth liked it . It had been a hectic day, Sidharth had made sure his sweet little angel was pampered till no end in the morning she was surprised with a bouquet of flowers just outside her room which reminded her of their first date together. It had a note in there which said "Cant wait to finally call you Mrs. Shukla, wifey. Although we don't need papers to prove it, see you tonight. I have to make sure not too many men stare at my to be wife" a huge grin formed on her face reading it. As much as sidharth hated to admit being jealous he was and she loved that part about him which was one of the reasons she responded to Viktor's flirting pulling his leg. Soon enough a huge feast was layed out for her followed by massages to relax her accompanied with the girls. Then came the part she was excited about the most her wedding dress, it was a choice made by the girls and his man she had decided to take a peak at the wedding dress on D Day. Her best friends Shanny and Chaiin stepped in the room with a dressing bag. "Are you ready?" they both asked with excitement clapping their hands. Not waiting for it shehnaz went for it, opening the bag in one go and tears welled up in her eyes immediately it was beautiful. More beautiful then what she had ever dreamed off it was a lehenga, they went with the usual bright Indian colors according to shehnaz's wish in contrast with an off-white lehenga since Sidharth wanted a white wedding. Exactly like their relationship a mix of them she never expected she would marry a Mafia after seeing her fathers lifestyle but this relationship had worked against its odds always. It had a beautiful red color chunni with accessories she could choose from. The dress dripped of elegance. "This is exactly what I wanted, your brother never fails to surprise me." she said swiping the same tears from the inside of her palm. "Hey! We worked on it too you know, thanks for giving us credit" the girls grumbled making her laugh. "Thank you, I love you guys so much." she said to both of them.
Sha-You deserve every bit Shehnaz. We love you too. Now lets get you ready for your husband who is eagerly waiting. *they giggled*
And there she was finally ready for her man, in an elegant wedding dress with the chunni covering her forehead, and a neckpeice that covered the V line of the lehenga and most importantly her tattoo. Sidharth would be really upset if
someone else had seen it because he always said "It is only for me to see, Mine." Just when she thought she was ready she received a text
"Did I tell you today how much I love you kitten?" *making her smile like he usually would.*
"No you didnt Mr. Shukla, you can now if you want!" she replied
I will say it later to my wife, at the same time I will show her how much I love her. *a blush creeped on her face, her chest heaved higher thinking about it until a knock on the door startled her from her thougths she realised she was alone in the room as it was almost time to walk down for the ceremony "Come in" she yelled in front of the mirror, she was again startled to find her handsome hunk to be husband walking inside looking develiously smart, in a red dhoti with a off-white kurta matching the contrast she's wearing.
"What are you doing here?" she yells pulling up her chunni to cover her face.
"We shouldn't be seeing each other!" she whispers from behind the chunni, she hears a click which indicates he has locked the door.
Sid-And what kitten you expect me to let other men and people see you in your wedding outfit before me. That's not happening. And when have I followed the rules, Ive always been the rule-breaker. *he mumurs near her ear, getting the closest he can with the chunni shes still holding on*
Sheh-But Sidhar..sidharth. It's bad luck. *she tried to speak through the breathlessness he's giving her being so close to her*
Sid-Kitten it's bad luck for me, if any man in this world sees you before me. You are mine, mine to devour, mine to protect, mine to love and mine to cherish. *he lifts her chin up placing a soft kiss on her
forehead* Soon this will be filled with my mark, *sindoor* Soon this neck will have my existence. *he traces a finger on her V neck-line*
Sheh-I thought this relationship was of being equal. What do i get to put up a mark on you? *she asked still trying to keep the chunni in place. He walks behind her finally seeing a full reflection of her through the mirror*
Sid-Ohh My god! *he murmurs* You look beautiful, I am not sure I am comfortable people seeing you like this, maybe I should shoot people out of the hall and just get married with us alone. *she blushes* And about the marking, you can put as many marks on me you want after the rituals. *he winks at her* For now I have something for you, before these girls come in interrupting. (Without further notice, he bends down on his knees pulling out a pair of beautiful shoe box, she was wondering why
couldn't she find shoes. They had gliter all over them with a small flower embeded with crystal on the crown. "wow" was the only word that left her mouth after seeing those. Although they were barely going to be visible in the high length lehenga they were the most beautiful shoes she had ever seen. He lifts up her feet placing it on his knee, making her wear it after placing a soft kiss on her feet making them curl. It fit her tiny feet perfectly. ) Only you and you can make me bend on my knees happily, kitten. Unless we have a beautiful daughter, then she would be the second. The moment I laid my eyes on these shoes it was as if they were meant for you, just the way I felt when I laid my eyes on you and I had these weird feeling of making you mine. (He did the same thing with the second shoe) And now you are all ready to be Mrs. Shukla. *he left the room placing an intimate kiss on her forehead pure bliss it felt like* I Love you Mr. Shukla, lets get this over with. *she murmurs to herself before walking towards the door*

 *she murmurs to herself before walking towards the door*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें