Part 27

She had a different look in her eyes, a fierce look, he always knew she was strong but this was something different as if she's planning a murder in her head.
Sid- I can't take you there kitten, that bas**** is there too and I don't want you facing the man who put you through so much shit. I just can't. I am sorry. *he said sagging his shoulders in disappointment)
She moved in his lap, lifting his chin up with her index finger.
Sheh-Do you think I am weak Sidharth?
Sid-Offfcourse not kitten, never. I know you are strong, If you can keep me under loop, then you surely are strong.
Sheh-Then take me there, I am safe and secured as far as I am beside you. I just wanna see my brother. It's important for me. *he nods in agreement*
Sid-Fine only on one condition, you don't leave this. *pointing at their interlaced hands*
Sheh- I love you, Mr. Shukla.*making him smile in response*
They walk out of the room, and reach their study in the same way they left their room, their hands interlaced, he held it possesively, he knew it would leave a mark on her fragile hands but he didn't care at this point in time. He just had to make sure all the people in the room knew he owned her mind, soul, body and heart and vice versa.
She stepped in the room, it smelled of blood the same smell she felt when she was trapped in the warehouse, the only difference was this had a more filthy smell. "Are you ready for this kitten?" he asked. She nodded in agreement. "Let's get done with this Sidharth!" she answered. His men were everywhere, in the room. And both Arthur and Sim were tied on the pillars right across from her. She didn't even care to look at Sim but kept staring at Arthur.
"Ranbir" her voice still had remorse in it, it had a tint of sweetness. He thought to himself how does she do it, how does she manage to be so sweet after all that's happened to her, but she was Shehnaz she could do anything well she could have him wrapped around her finger. He just had to give in all her demands, he never denied.
A growl pulled him out of his thoughts, it was Arthur. Arthur looked at Shehnaz with evil eyes, as if she had done something wrong to him.
Ran-So you are finally here, Ms. Gill are you happy finally ruining the whole family?
Sidharth growled in response, taking a step forward to walk towards him with his free hand fisted on the other side. She squeezed his hand with hers, asking him to calm down and not nudge, and blinking indicating she can deal with it.
Sheh-Ohh yeah! I destroyed this family? Which family are you talking about? Our father who was killed by none other then the man sitting right fuc**** beside you! Or is it you? Who left for me to die in the wolve's den, Ranbir? Family never does that. And let me tell you, right now you are no state to put accusations, because well the whole room is filled with our men. And my man is standing right beside me, who if it wasn't for me would have killed you and broken you into peices. Why did you do this Ranbir? I was right here, why didn't you tell me you were my brother? You know we would have figured things out together! We could have been the Gill siblings, you know had fun together, something I never got to have as a child because our father never cared about me, and I am sure he never even cared about you. That was the reason the clubs were under your name, and you still hurt and betrayed the man who gave you a roof and a family. My child could have a uncle. Just one thing Why?
Ran-Because, you fell in love with the enemy. You warmed his bed, knowing his family spoiled ours. You were so busy with you being broken, you have no idea what struggle have I been through in prison at the age of 18 no clue what am I supposed to do there all by myself, until one day out of blue moon. I was beaten to death and they had to take me to the hospital and I was pulled out by our father's men then, I lived my life with people thinking I was dead.
Sheh-And you blame this man and his family for it? Not our father? You know he was involved in human trafikking. Dealing with women, innocent women. Sidharth's father just put a stop to that, he never knew the clubs were in your name. You people are so damn lost in taking revenges that you don't realise you are spoiling so many lives. And what about Shanny? You never loved her right?
Ran- Obviously I did, but that was not a part of the plan. It just happened.
The brother sister conversation was interruped with a filth laugh.
Sim- No doubt, you have the same blood in you guys. Both weak, one is falling in love with a househelper and other is sleepin. Before he could complete his sentence Sidharth raged towards Sim like an animal and punched him hard in his stomach, stabbing his knee with a knife pulling it from Viktor's hand standing right beside him. She winced and her eyes flinched, he didn't want her to see this side of him but he couldn't stop himself. His words disgusted Sidharth.
Sheh-Now you know what i mean Mr. Ranbir Gill. This is the reality of this man, he never cared about our father, neither about you. And you think you would kill him after Sidharth's death. Mr. Gill his death was written in this man's hand *pointing it towards Sid* after what he did to me, because that's what family does. You see all these men here, they are not blood like you but I know they will shed blood for me when required and this man would take a bullet for me. Our father taught us wrong Ranbir. Families are not suppose to go after each other killing. This man that you fed me to starved me to death, he kicked the plate in front of me to eat, his men would take turns on staring at me with the most disgusted look in their eyes, he fucking gave me bruises not only physically but also mentally emotionally, but he never got the power to hurt me because only family and love does that.
(Just when she thought she was about to fall apart, fall weak he ran right beside her to catch her back up, his hand snaking her's again.) So you think you've got your revenge now Ranbir by hurting your own sister?
Ran- I am sorry Shehnaz but you came in the way. It was him that I wanted revenge from. And i knew you were the weakest link to him, so I had to get to you. I had no other option. *his eyes finally showed some remorse*
Sheh- Revenge from man, who's father was killed by ours? Whose mother died because she couldn't take the pain, leaving this vulnerable child all alone by himself. Was that the revenge you were seeking for Ranbir? You lost your identity he lost his lifelines, his parents? I dont know if I will agree with him for your death, I need to think about it but let me make one thing clear to you, this man has been hurt enough no one but no one hurts him anymore. Can you get me out of here, I need some fresh air. *she looked at Sidharth with pain in her eyes, but his eyes had questions, ton number of questions why would she say she doesn't agree with his death. Although he just wanted to kiss her hard for the way she just stood up for him but his biggest fear was happening right front of him, but this was not the time. He needed to be with her. He walked out of there taking her to the garden directly the same way they entered his hands gripped hers but the only difference was his other hand held her possesively with her shoulders pinned to his chest.*
They stood in each others embrace in the silence for a long time until she broke it. "I am sorry Sidharth" she said turning her face towards him, her hands rubbing his jawline. Just when he was about to say something she placed her index finger on his lips. "Sshhh, just let me apologize today. I am sorry my family did so much harm to you. Just let me be there for you once, please. You don't need to hold yourself up, fall and I'll pick you up the way you do" her fingers still drawing circles on his jawline.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें