Part 46

Sidharth is in the gym, with his shirt's sleeve half rolled, the sleeve tightening near his biscepts every time he punches the bag in front of him. He didn't know it would be this difficult not the part of just being away from her but the part about not fuc**** knowing what is going on. Sidharth is surely a control freak, he likes his shit to be the way he wishes it to be, and right now things were not going according to his wish. The moment he received the video of his wife laying down on the recliner with a freaking ultrasound machine attached to her stomach, and the time he saw a lone tear escape her eye there wasn't turning back he had an adrenaline rush, his blood boiled at the thought, the darkness in him that was taken over by his angel's sunshine was back, whoever it was, is going to pay for this situation his family is put through. Shehnaz doesn't know she is being monitored no one knows but there is no way he is going to sit in a huge ass apartment not knowing what's going on with his wife outside specially she is now caring the heir of shukla's. But this is going to end soon, once they find out who is behind this and in no way he is doubting his wife's skills or his training. He feels it in his gut its not far away. On the other hand, shehnaz has been in his office all day trying to find out who this man is in the picture with nikki, he seems so familiar to her. As if she's seen him before, she still can't get who is it. Since they left the mike at nikki's house there has been no movement at all except for some static noise. "Viktor we can't wait anymore, its almost been 4 hours and there isn't any movement. Time to have a chat with Nikki let's give her an assignment when was the last time she worked for
Sidharth?" she asked sitting on the table with her head between both her palms. Ever since shes been back from the clinic she has a pounding headache not that she cares at this moment, not until her husband is back at her bedside holding her to sleep. "The last she worked was when she came to the mansion, after that boss said he didn't want to make you uncomfortable."
Sheh-Okay give her a call and tell her there is a special consignment she needs to do, also get me a print of the man's picture who was caught clicking us At the museum. If she mentions sidharth he is on a business trip and well until then his wife is handling what needs to be handled, get that? And don't forget to mention its urgent, send one of the guards and a car to get her to the mansion in the next hour.
Vik-But boss. Can we trust her with any consignment?
Sheh-Do you think I am stupid Viktor?
*she asks holding power getting up from her seat walking with both hands in the pocket of her trousers, with her head high and her heel clicking the wood flooring* No right? Then why would you question me? I got it under control. *viktor sinks his face between his shoulders and prepares to walk away from the room* Viktor, How is bemie? It's been long she's been home.
Vik-She is doing good boss. She stays at the apartment most of the time.
Sheh-Hmm get her home some day, after sidharth is back we are due for a girls night. Obviously we can't have fun like my bachelorette since I have a mini Shukla in me, but still there is no harm in having a pajama party with my gurls. And since, once your boss is back he is going to spend half his time on the couch I will need my girls to accompany me in the room. *she gives him a scary grin*
Vik-Sure boss, whenever you feel like it. *he leaves the room with a smile*
Sheh-Well you better tell him that. *she smiles back*
Once Viktor leaves she hears her stomach grumbling, "Come on baby let's get you and mama some food" she whispers to no one in particular caressing her belly. Once she enters the dining area, she sees a is meal already set up for her. Although she can hardly keep something in her stomach, the morning sickness drains her but she still has cravings, and the girls are nothing but a blessing in her life. Chaiin accompanies her everywhere and is taking care of the clubs along with Ranbir, while Shanny is home getting her meals ready and feeding to her cravings. "Any update?" the girls ask her together once she seats herself on the dining area. She replies with a nod, sealing her lips to hide her disappointment.
Sheh-Nikki will be coming over, I want everyone to behave casual with her.
Shan-By casual if you mean shooting her head out then sure. *making her best friend laugh till her stomach hurts, soon shehnaz's laughter turns into tears. Tears she has been stopping since shes been to the doctor, she throws the glass over the counter in frustration of not hiding her emotions*
Sheh-Fuc**** pregnancy hormones. *she growls when the girls give her a warm hug* Your brother better be ready to take this shi** once he is back. *she hisses making the girls laugh again*
Viktor is soon back with the news of Nikki on the way to the mansion, she walks to her room opening the locker which Sidharth had kept for safety purposes and only she knew the code for it. She pulls out the dagger (knife) Viktor gave her during her crowning ceremony, placing the gun in her back pocket. Usually she would keep it in the holster in front of her stomach but she just had this stupid thought of not giving her baby even the sense of a weapon near him/her. Whatever is it going to be, never ever will the baby go through what she did because the baby will have a loving family and very important a father who would lay down his life in the blink of an eye just the way their mother would. She walks down the hallway with her newly built attitude and her game face on to his office where Nikki is already waiting for her. "Hello Nikki" she does nothing but greets her with a huge smile. Nikki extends her hand for a handshake, Shehnaz gives her a grin "Come on Nikki its been so long. I think you deserve a hug." and she pulls Nikki in a firm hug which visibly makes her uncomfortable. "Have a seat, I have an important consignment for you." she
says walking over to the other side of the table and seating herself on the chair empty beside the main one which is saved for her husband.
Niki-Where is Sidharth? *giving shehnaz a confused look*
Sheh-Ohh you know how work can get, he is on a business trip. That's the reason we are lacking men and Viktor suggested me your name. He praised your loyalty and the way you can pull a man down with your skills, so why not give you a try. I think we can get over the past, I trust my husband enough now even around his ex-girlfriends. *she shifts her focus from the computer screen weaving her fingers together*
Niki-Sure, boss.* she hesitated* What would you like me to do?
Sheh-There is a man who apparently tried to take us down on one of our dates. I have a picture of him, I want you to get him to me safe and sound without killing him obviously.
Nik-Ohh..okay! *Nikki's face gives her a wicked smile, thinking she's being smart little does she know the shehnaz in front of her is planning to pull her down in her little mind of hers* Do we have any other details on the man?
Sheh-No that's the reason I thought of you, one of the best Sidharth had. And if you succeed we can get you back in the mansion. I can convince him for that. *she pulls the picture which Viktor printed a while back and places in front of her, her eyes gleaming onto Nikki's face not blinking once, she waits for Nikki to flinch or react to who might be her brother but she seems firm and doesn't even flinch* Here *she taps on the photo with her finger flaunting her wedding ring* You have let's say a day? Would that be enough?
Niki-Since we don't have a name, I need at least a week or two.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें