xvii

"so he's a werewolf?" maddy whisper shouted, instantly getting smacked my hermione.

"i told you to keep it down!"

"sorry," she mumbled, rubbing the spot that hermione's hand had come in contact with. "it's hard to keep up with this place sometimes."

the two walked into their classroom, so the smarter girl signaled to the other girl to end their conversation as they arrived to their seats.

professor lupin walked in and a group of students rushed to inform them about their lesson with snape.

"he assigned two rolls of parchment!"

"we tried to tell him we didn't know anything about werewolves-"

"didn't you tell professor snape we have not been over them?" remus frowned.

"sir, you look like you need a nap," maddy raised her hand.

"wouldn't you know," ron snorted

"he refused to listen!"

"he said we were behind."

"two full rolls of parchment on werewolves!"

"no worries, you don't have to do the essay," the professor smiled.

"hold on," maddy spoke up, barely processing what ron said.

"what?" harry looked at her.

"arse," she muttered, flicking ron, which turned into a whole silent argument.

at the same time, like they were synchronized, the two stomped on each other's feet, crying in pain.

"merlin's saggy-"

"do not finish that sentence," hermione quickly covered her mouth.

after a couple moments of ron and maddy whining in pain, they had recovered. the taylor girl smirked and licked hermione's hand.

"again?" the granger girl slightly raised her voice, attaining some unwanted attention.

"what? would you rather me lick something else?" maddy joked, but her eyes widened as she realized what she said.

"bloody hell," ron choked out, bursting out into laughter when he processed what the girl next to him said.

harry looked absolutely mortified while hermione stared at the floor, not wanting anyone to see how red she was.

the people around them that had heard were snickering and although draco didn't hear the conversation, he winked at his best friend, who was still in shock.

                                          𓆉

green light.

two babies crying.

adults screaming.

voldemort.

maddy was in a crib. her sister in another one beside her. a loud noise was heard from out in the hall. her mother went to go check it out, leaving the door open.

voldemort.

her dad was on the floor. her mom, screaming in agony up in the air.

soon, what seemed to be pulseless too.

"you two are going to bring me astonishing power some day. until next time, madison and phoebe taylor."

                                          𓆉