liii

maddy walked around hogwarts once the spell had stopped working, and as she passed a window, she noticed three figures heading towards the forest.

without thinking, she quietly ran closer, instantly noticing the older lady that was wearing all pink.

dolores umbridge.

and she was with harry and hermione.

"screw it," maddy mumbled, heading off in the direction of her office, which was currently occupied by her friends and a whole bunch of slytherins.

she took a deep breath before kicking the door open, and with a wave of her hand, the four gryffindors and one ravenclaw were free, no longer having any of the serpents around them.

"miss me?" the oldest girl smirked, putting her wand back in her pocket.

"you think you can beat us without a wand?" an unknown voice snickered, and draco went wide eyed.

"oh, i know so."

and with that line, a fight commenced within the office, hexes and charms being thrown everywhere.

by the time the majority of the students working with umbridge had something wrong with them, maddy instantly got her friends' attention and ran out of the room, causing them to follow.

"where are we going?" ron questioned, wiping blood off his lip.

"forbidden forest," maddy responded, taking a sharp turn.

the taylor twins were the only ones who seemed to get out of the hogwarts school without a scratch.

"anyway, harry, how exactly were you planning to get all the way to london?" hermione's voice was heard, causing the others to move faster.

"yeah, we were just wondering that," ron halted, everyone else appearing behind him, slightly out of breath.

"actually, we were just wondering what happened to those slytherins but-"

"bloody hell, i was trying to have a dramatic entrance," ron groaned. "so, have any ideas?" ron tossed harry his wand while maddy walked up to hermione, doing the same and interlacing their hands.

"how did you get away?"

"i had my dramatic entrance," maddy smiled.

"couple of stunners, a disarming charm, neville brought off a really nice little impediment jinx, but these did the best," he responded, nodding at his younger sister and maddy.

"what have you done with umbridge?" phoebe spoke up.

"she got carried away—by a herd of centaurs."

"and they left you behind?" ginny asked in astonishment.

"no, they got chased off by grawp," harry said.

"who's grawp?" luna became interested.

"hagrid's not so little brother," maddy answered, playing with hermione's fingers.

"anyway, never mind that now. harry, what did you find out in the fire?has you-know-who got sirius or-"

"yes," harry responded as his scar prickled, along with maddy and phoebe's. "and i'm sure sirius is still alive, but i can't see how we're going to get there to help him."

they all became silent, not having any ideas and becoming quite scared.

"well, we'll have to fly, won't we?"

"okay, first of all, 'we' aren't doing anything if you're including yourself in that, and second of all, maddy and ron are the only ones with broomsticks that aren't being guarded by a security troll, so-"