lii

since umbridge became headmistress, she attempted to stop the training sessions the taylor twins were having, but gave up and focused on all the trouble the weasley twins were giving her.

due to dumbledore disappearing, snape went back training maddy, but had to cancel some sessions because of harry, so maddy used the time to do more research.

there had been appointments with the head of the houses to talk about your future career, and when it was maddy's turn, professor mcgonagall actually mentioned the defense against the dark arts position.

after everything that happened with the weasley twins, maddy felt a bit better.

although she was going to miss the two, she was glad things were looking up for them, and was also glad that the year would be coming to an end in a few months.

for their game against ravenclaw, maddy had been a big part in helping in winning the cup, despite having her mind occupied by the questions popping up every so often, wondering why hagrid had taken hermione, phoebe and harry away from the match.

turns out, he showed them another giant living in the forbidden forest.

but back to quidditch.

ever since that game, cho had avoided maddy, so the taylor girl just assumed it was because she had caught the golden snitch under her nose.

it was quite a sight to see when the ravenclaw girl landed on the ground once the match ended, chucking away her broom as her eyes brimmed with tears.

as june arrived, maddy replaced all the time she was using for homework with studying, seeing as teachers began devoting their classes to reviewing the topics on the exams.

hermione eas actually quite glad about this because she got an excuse to spend more time with her girlfriend, and to her surprise, maddy didn't complain about having to spend afternoons in the library.

training sessions with professor snape came to an end when may did, seeing as all maddy had left to do was practice, which he couldn't help with that much.

back to the struggling couple, maddy knew she had to spend as much time with her girlfriend as she could, knowing what she would have to end up doing at some point.

she hated thinking about it, so she tried not to, but it just didn't work out, which was exactly why she spent so much time by herself since christmas.

whenever they had the time, the taylor twins would quiz each other, often including hermione because the two boys weren't very intelligent.

to her surprise, maddy had actually been doing an amazing job with her exams, even having received a bonus point for producing a patronus, just like phoebe and harry.

their astronomy practical was interrupted by hagrid, minnie, umbridge and several others.

the toad and those who had come with her attempted to stun the giant, causing a lot of commotion so that no one could concentrate on their exam.

the night ended with hagrid running into the forest with fang and no one could stop talking about it.

"harry! what happened? are you alright? are you ill?" hermione asked the boy as he ran up to the usual group after their history of magic exam.

"where have you been?" ron demanded.

"come with me. come on, i've got to tell you something," harry spoke rather quickly, leading the four to an empty classroom.  "voldemort's got sirius."

"what?" maddy's eyes widened, looking at the boy who was leaning against the locked door.

"you're kidding right?"