~introduction-

madison taylor

the broken one

the broken one

"we're in danger! we're all going to die! i haven't even had my first kiss yet! my turtle hasn't found love yet!"

"if i don't talk to people then they won't know whether they like me or not, which means we don't become friends. if i don't get any friends then i don't become close with anyone and raise the chances of being hurt."

"i didn't harass him. i just threw a book at him because i was freaking out."

"drapple."

"i'm gay."

"almost as big a drama queen as draco."

"oh, pot! how much i've missed that rat face of yours and that personality of yours that is not even close to being tolerable."

"place that damn spider anywhere near my face and i assure you you will regret it!"

"your safety is the only thing i worry about, and that's going to be used against me. they're going to use the amount of love i have for you against me. i'm going to get you bloody killed, hermione!"

"i like your last name, can i have it?"

"first of all, take a breather. second of all, i almost just died, so give me a damn minute!"

hermione granger

the book worm

"oh don't look at me like that. i can make jokes!"

"you really shouldn't be so closed off. it's not good for you."

"language!"

"madison iris taylor!"

"don't call me jean."

"ronald, don't blame me or crookshanks for your lack of dedication."

"you foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach!"

"stop doing that, you're going to hurt yourself."

"ron told me you could get really bad anxiety. i did some light research over the break, and it turns out that drawing can help calm you down."

"i don't think you should ask her unless you want to get insulted."

"but this is much more important than homework!"

"promise me one thing then—you'll come back to me."

playlist

girl in red

night changes
one direction

chillin' like a villain
descendants 2

me and my broken heart
rixton

fly me to the moon
paul anka

flaming hot cheetos
clairo

the heart wants what it wants
selena gomez

phase seven out of seven