xxvii

"sit down please, and now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!"

the goblet changed from blue to red, and a piece of paper flew out and right into dumbledore's hands.

"the durmstrang champion is-viktor krum!"

the adult was congratulated by everyone around him. once people had finished, he walked over and left the room, entering the one where the champions were meeting.

the goblet glowed red once more.

"the champion from beauxbatons-fleur delacour!"

as she stood up from getting congratulated, she made eye contact with maddy, and they shared a little moment.

"stop that,"ginny shoved the older girl.

"stop what?" maddy questioned, smirking at ginny's reaction.

"smiling at phlegm like that," the red-head scoffed.

maddy just rolled her eyes and focused her attention back to the goblet, which was changing colors again since fleur was now in the same room as viktor.

"the hogwarts champion-cedric diggory!"

madison whistled at the hufflepuff who just looked at her amused.

after shaking dumbledore's speech and entering the other room, the headmaster went to finish his speech but was interrupted by the goblet.

a piece of parchment flew out, confusing everyone.

"harry potter?"

whispers erupted throughout the room and harry seemed to be in shock.

"harry potter!"

maddy jumped up at dumbledore yelling. hermione pushed harry up and he reluctantly walked up to their headmaster.

the last thing both taylor girls remembered was seeing moody shifting his glare between them.

𓆉

"where is she!"

"bloody hell," maddy heard ron mumble as she slowly opened her eyes.

"she's waking!"

shuffling around was heard and when her eyes adjusted to the lighting, she saw draco and hermione hovering over her.

"oh hey. fancy meeting you here," she lowly chuckled, sitting up after pushing out of her face.

"phoebe's awake too!" ginny spoke up. the two weasley's and neville let out a breath of relief, glad their two friends were okay.

"i don't care," draco waved them off. "what happened?"

"someone casted a spell on them," snape walked in, glancing at everyone in the medical wing. "out. now."

neville scurried off, ginny shaking her head as she followed. ron waited for hermione, who wasn't moving. maddy noticed and winked at the girl, making her turn a slight red as ron dragged her out.

"malfoy-"

"he can stay," the darker girl quickly spoke, so snape cleared his throat.

"i am afraid to inform you two have been lied to all your life."

"getting straight to the point, i see."

"what are you talking about?"

"so they are sisters," draco looked up, getting smacked by his best friend.