xxx

"hey, madison, right?" fleur delacour's voice was heard in the corridor, her accent popping out.

"uh, yeah," maddy raised an eyebrow, wondering why the seventeen year old in front of her had stopped her on her way to the gryffindor common room.

"i wanted to ask you something," the older girl started fidgeting with her jacket.

"uh huh."

the two began walking while fleur worked up the guts to ask maddy the question.

"will you-"

"will you go to the yule ball with me?" ron's voice was heard. maddy flinched at the yelling, and before fleur could respond, the red-head ran away.

"im sorry, i should probably-"

"of course," fleur sadly smiled at the girl who ran after ron.

once she arrived to the gryffindor entrance, she said the passcode and entered, where she spotted a rather traumatized ronald weasley.

"no, of course?"

"there she was, walking by. you know i like it when they walk. maddy was with her," hermione raised an eyebrow as the boy continued, "i couldn't help it, it just sort of slipped out."

"actually, he sort of screamed it," maddy moved away from the entrance, scaring those who didn't see her come in.

"why were you talking to fleur?" hermione walked up to the taylor girl.

"jealous?" she smirked, heading towards their dormitory.

"me? jealous? no," the bright one scoffed, following her so called friend. "i was just curious."

"phlegm was most likely going to ask you to escort her to the ball," ginny caught up to them, phoebe right behind her.

"i thought she already had a date."

"she probably has a backup, in case you rejected her."

"what do i do?" maddy spoke up.

"nothing," hermione scoffed, stomping out of the dormitory.

"she's jealous," ginny shrugged at the confused girl, jumping onto her bed.

"why?"

"are you a plonker?" phoebe slightly raised her voice, throwing one of her pillows at her sister.

"you could've just said idiot," maddy mumbled.

before either girl could answer, a first-year ran in out of breath.

"mister malfoy is outside waiting for you."

mister malfoy?

𓆉
makeup and dress(has hair down, curled)

                                            𓆉makeup and dress(has hair down, curled)