xxxi

green light.

two babies.

adults screaming.

voldemort.

maddy was in her crib. her sister in another beside her. a loud noise was heard from out in the hall. her mother went to go check it out, leaving the door open.

voldemort.

her dad was on the floor. her mom, screaming in agony up in the air.

soon, what seemed to be pulseless too.

"you two are going to bring me astonishing power some day. until next time, madison and phoebe taylor."

he chuckled, before remembering and turning around. he mumbled a quick spell, scarring both babies shoulders.

voldemort.

he walked over to bonnie and jacob taylor, apparating away with their bodies.

𓆉

"hey, potter! taylor!" cedric diggory's voice was heard, stopping harry's story about something maddy wasn't listening to.

poor harry. in maddy's defense, she was trying to figure out more about the nightmare she keeps having.

"cedric."

"hey golden boy," madison grinned.

"how are you?"

"spectacular," harry furrowed his eyebrows, and both boys looked at the girl.

"oh, me too? well, i'm feeling quite amazing."

cedric chuckled at her sarcasm and turned to harry.

"look, i realized i never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons."

"forget about it," the boy smiled, "im sure you would have done the same for me."

"exactly. you know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor? it's not a bad place for a bath, you know. just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water."

harry thanked the hufflepuff boy and maddy wished him luck.

"i came to the conclusion that hermione is going to be the one krum has to save for the next task, so i'll be on my way."

"save?" the scarred boy questioned.

"you'll find out," maddy quickly scurried off, not wanting him to know that snape had told her about the next two tasks.

the taylor girl went to the library, where she assumed she would find the granger girl.

she wasn't wrong.

"hey, nerd," maddy sat down. as soon as hermione recognized the girl, her face lit up.

yes, it may be because of her feelings.

but it was also because of the name maddy called her.

nerd.