Pilot (Season 1)

School is nearing the end and it's the last year of middle school and our protagonist narrates. Daniel introduces himself and then we cut to him sleeping. He wakes up to his alarm and begins getting ready and explains that he is glad that middle school is nearing the end. He's practically ready for whatever high school has in store for him. He passes his parents and he tells them bye and leaves the house to wait for his bus. He gets on his bus and he begins listening to music. Shots of the bus driving to school appear and they arrive to school. We meet his two friends Kyle and Zach who he is the third wheel too. His day goes by and their in class together. Then Zach and Daniel head to gym where they meet up with Stephen and Cameron their other friends. After gym they head to lunch where they have lunch together and then Daniel goes to his last class where he sits with his friend Morgan. Daniel then stares as he sees Robin enter the class and he begins to tell us how he feels about her. They talk for a little and he tells her that she is beautiful and would like to make her his. It was a daydream meaning that never happened and we cut to robin sitting down in her seat. Daniel begins explaining to Morgan how he feels about robin and Morgan tells him that she hopes he gets what he wants. Episode ends with his mom picking him up from school and he smiles.