Zap

He goes and talks to them and Damien asks Daniel why has he been ignoring and avoiding him. Daniel tells him that he hasn't and was just busy dealing with the loss of another friend. While Daniel and Damien are talking, Nathan walks closer to Daniels car and notices Elizabeth in there and waves at her and tells Daniel that she's a keeper. Daniel gets angry and tells Nathan to keep his mouth shut or he's gonna kick his ass. Nathan walks up to Daniel and the both are about to confront each other before Damien grabs and pushes Nathan and tells him to wait in the car. Nathan walks and goes inside the car. Damien tells him that he knows Daniel was in the closet when Monica got raped. This comes as a shock to him since he never told Damien. Damien knows because Daniel grabbed the crackers and water when she needed them and he was there in the kitchen. Damien then talks about the old man that was arrested who admitted that he had sex with Monica therefore they found their scapegoat. There's no need to go after Nathan and Daniel won't have to pay any consequences for letting Nathan rape her. Damien asks Daniel to do him this favor and they all avoid consequences as he just wants to keep his brother out of trouble. Daniel feels conflicted and ultimately chooses to keep it a secret along with Damien. Damien thanks Daniel for understanding and appreciates the favor that he's doing for him. Damien tells him good luck(referring to him and Elizabeths growing relationship) and drives off. Daniel returns to the car and they ask him what was that about. Daniel says that it was just a little talk and that they cleared all their problems and they are now all friends again. Daniel drives them home and Daniel asks Elizabeth to stay for a second.  She waits for Brandon to leave and Daniel tells them that he's been very happy lately with all the time that they spend together and how supportive she is. He tells her that he likes her a lot and that he wants to be more than just friends. Elizabeth tells him that he's really sweet but she doesn't like him. He interrupts her and tells her that he was kinda expecting Rejection and that it's okay but Elizabeth stops him right there. You didn't let me finish what I was saying. Daniel is confused and she tells him that she doesn't like him, she love's him and this makes Daniel really excited. They share a kiss and Elizabeth tells him that her boyfriend has to leave already before her mother gets onto both of them and Daniel smiles. They tell each other good night and Daniel drives off with Elizabeth standing outside for a few seconds and smiles.