Never Again

He let's her in and they talk for a little. Daniel tried his best to comfort her and hugs her while laying down. The next day before leaving for school, Daniel tells Robin that he'll be back soon so they can be together and Robin agrees and tells him that she loves him for everything he has done and he smiles before leaving. Monica begins allowing guys to come over to her house when her family is gone so they can have sex with her since she wants to numb all the pain she's been feeling. Every time she engages with someone, her pain on the inside numbs and she feels the pain of having intercourse. The next day when Daniel returns home, he finds Robin gone along with some of his valuables. This breaks him since he trusted Robin. He texts her but she never texted him back. Before going into the shower, Daniel Swears that he'll never trust people like Robin anymore and that he'll make her pay for what she did. A week later at school, the teacher assigns everyone to a group in gym. Daniel has been assigned with the price brothers Nathan and Damien. He surprised to see the face of the girl he bumped into the day he was at the mall. During their exercises they begin having a conversation about that day and school. Daniel feels like his heart is racing and asks the girl for her name. She tells him it's Elizabeth and asks for his. He tells her that it's Daniel and they smile at each other. Damien looks at them and tells them to stop flirting and get moving. They laugh it off. After class Daniel heads to lunch and he sits with the boys. He talks to them and reveals that he met the perfect girl to pursue since the previous girl didn't work out. He talks to them about Elizabeth and how he bumped into her at the mall a few weeks ago and everything. They tell him that she seems worth it so far so why not try. He agrees and they head to class after lunch. Once class is over, Daniel heads home and he goes on his computer. He begins researching Elizabeth and finding out everything about her.