On The Run

Daniel is on a pay phone while Elizabeth is waiting in the car. She sits and waits, Daniel hangs up and he returns to the car. She asks him what was the phone call for and he told her that he has a contact that they have to meet in a few days. They drive off and Elizabeth asks where are they heading too since he never told her anything. He tells her that their going on a road trip without notice. She looks at him and he looks back and smiles and keeps his eye on the road. He stops at a motel and Elizabeth feels a little bit weirded off by Daniels behavior. She asks him why are they staying at a motel now and he tells her that he needs to think about some things and she should stop asking questions or she'll ruin the fun. She feels a little unsettled but decides to sleep it off. While she's sleeping Daniel stays up thinking about his next move. Morning arrives and Daniel wakes her up and tells her to get dressed and that their heading to the store to grab some stuff that they might need later down the road. However Elizabeth feels something, something she has never felt before. She struggles for a second to ask Daniel what she wanted to ask and she finally spits it out. She asks Daniel if she's safe going with him but Daniel assures her that she is and tells her that it's important that they leave. Elizabeth gets dressed and they head out. The store is pretty much barren so Daniel tells Elizabeth to wait in the car while he goes and grabs what they need. She agrees and she waits and few minutes pass by. She gets a knock on her window and she opens the door thinking it's Daniel. A certain Nathan greets her and asks her what is she doing with Daniels car. She tells him that she's just waiting on her friend since she's supposed to pick them up. Nathan offers her to come over to his place to hang out but she politely refuses. Nathan's smile fades and he tells her that he wasn't asking and too text her friend that she can't pick her up. A fear begins to grow in her and she attempts to slam the car door shut but Nathan stops it. He tells her that she just made the wrong choice and begins to try and pull her out of the car and proceeds to laugh when he see's her fear. Nathan calls her a Bitch and to stop yelling. While she's screams, Nathan gets stabbed in the neck and blood spills all over Elizabeth. Nathan turns around while gurgling, falling and Elizabeth rubs the blood off her eyes and see's Daniel with a knife and blood with both of them staring at each other.