Alibi

Everyone returns to school but Monica is weary and wants to get to the bottom of who raped her. She calls Danielle and they talk for a little but Monica didn't consider that as help but more of stalling so she sets out to find out her self. She walks up to Daniel and both of them talk. She's visibly angry and hurt that Daniel left her even when he said that he'll help her go through with it. This gets on his nerves and tells her that he's been busy with life and that he'll try his best. She storms off and Daniel heads to class with his friend erick. They sit at the same table in class and they meet AJ. He tells them that high school has always been a pain and that he'll probably end up in a dead end job by the end of it. They agree and they become friends. AJ asks them how long have they been to pine ridge. They explain that they only been there for two years so far. AJ understands, he asks them if they heard about the girl who keeps on talking about rape. Erick tells him no but Daniel knows who he's referring too. In his next class Daniel meets Tanya and Gabriella. Tanya who he met the year previously. They treat Daniel like their boy best friend. They talk to Daniel about the girl who is crying about rape. Yet again Daniel tells them that he doesn't know how to feel about that. Daniel is relieving himself of the toxic negativity in his life starting with Monica. He decides to let her go and move on with his own future. While at home working on his computer, he receives a message from Robin stating that she's outside.