Party at My Place

It's Friday and Arriving early too school, Daniel is approached by Monica. They talk about how much fun they had the previous day. They go their separate ways once they arrive to Monica's class and he runs off to find Kate. He bumps into Michael on the way. Before Michael is able to crack another joke, he continues running and gets laughed at. He finally finds Kate and she asks him what's up. He tells her if he could be invited to her party so he can ask out Monica to the party and she tells him that he's already invited since they first saw each other with Monica calling him silly. This gets him all excited and before Kate is able to tell him something important he tells her to thanks and runs off again back to class. He meets with Monica back in class and he begins talking to her and asking her if the time they spent together was amazing and she answers him. He then asks if she would to like to spend time together again but as dates at Kate's party. She tells him that as much as she'd like to go as dates they can't. He asks what does she mean by that and she explains to him that she's not into her opposite gender. He puts two and two together and he realizes that she's into her own gender. Obviously let down he tells her it's okay and she apologizes and they agree to still be close friends. Daniel sits in class playing with his pencil with the camera zooming out.