You Coming?

Daniel is sitting at his desk and receives a message. He picks up his phone and it's a message from Monica asking if he's coming to the party. He begins texting that he's not attending but quickly deletes it and says that he's going. He calls his sister to take him and once she agrees, he takes a shower and gets dressed. He comes out of the house and his sister tells him that he looks really nice and he thanks her. On the way to Kate's house, Danielle asks him who's the lucky girl and Daniel tells her that the lucky girl is in fact a lesbian who isn't interested in him. She tells him that it happens and there's always more fish in the sea. He explains how hard it is to catch fish lately and she apologizes and reassures him that she'll eventually come. She tells him to have fun and she'll pick him up in three hours. He walks up to the door and Kate opens it and the party is huge. He walks around and finds Jeffrey and Damien. He tells them about the latest news and they apologize about that. He finds Monica and catches up with her and she's already very drunk. Monica asks Daniel if he wants some but Daniel tells her that he doesn't drink. She apologizes about everything and Daniel tells her it's okay and takes her outside. He asks her if she's okay and he narrowly avoids her throwing up on him. She apologizes again and he tells her it's alright and he takes her back inside to get better. He asks Kate where to put her so she can sleep it off and she points him to her room upstairs. He sits her down on the steps and grabs some stuff from the kitchen and takes her upstairs. She sits on Kate's bed and he gives her some crackers and a water bottle. She thanks him and she tells him that she's gonna sleep a little. He tells her that he'll watch over her until he leaves and Kate takes over. A few minutes pass by and sitting on the floor near the closet, he hears the door knob jiggle a little. He gets up and hides in the closet. A figure enters the room and looks at Monica who's sleeping soundly in Kate's bed. The person grabs Monica and takes off her shirt and pulls her pants and underwear off. He begins to thrust himself inside of Monica and daniel is watching with thoughts going through his head. He fights with himself whether he should stop this person or not and ultimately decides to let it happen since Monica rejected him and he felt like she deserved it. After having their fun they leave the room and Daniel gets out. He opens the window.(severed plays) He climbs out and looks back at what he did. He closes it and jumps off the roof and calls his sister to pick him up a little earlier. He runs to the end of the street and pulls out his phone. He runs the numbers of 911 but he deletes them and then proceeds to type sorry but decides not to send the message to Monica. Danielle arrives and picks him up with the car driving away.