Prom

Danielle calls the doctor and the doctor stays with Daniel for a little to ask him questions. Once the doctor finishes everyone hugs him and welcomes him back. Daniel asks how much time has passed and they tell him he's been in a coma for months already. He asks about the school shooting and Elizabeth tells him that Blake shot and killed other kids and he was eventually arrested by the cops. She escaped and later on they held a funeral for her cousin. Daniel apologizes about her cousin and he tells her that he's sure he was a great guy. They ask the doctor when will he be able to leave now that he's awake and he lets them know that he's ready to leave already and that he'll be on a wheel chair and he'll need to learn to walk again. He'll also prescribe some medicine to help Daniel. They check him out and they take him home. He meets with his parents again and sister and he tells them that he's happy to see them do good. His mother tells him that he has a lot of work to do to be able to live his life again. Daniel agreed and he tells them he needs to get started right away. A few weeks pass and Daniel has started therapy to learn how to walk and prom is nearing by as well. He's stayed home and done his work there instead of heading to school. Prom is later that day and Elizabeth asks him if he has any plans for prom. Daniel tells her he doesn't want to be seen in the wheelchair at school. She tells him that he shouldn't care about that but he tells her that he cares. Elizabeth tells him that she's happy either way and Daniel smiles and tells her that he hopes she has fun. He tells her that he's doing his best and he just doesn't feel comfortable around others anymore. She tells him she understands and leaves. Daniel watches through the window as she leaves. Camila comes inside his room and tells him that he should go. He deserves to be happy after everything he's gone through. Daniel tells his mother that he'll think about. He lets him know that she's there if he needs a ride. Daniel calls flavio and asks him to come over. (I'm a real 1 plays)He arrives and Daniel is waiting outside and flavio lowers his music. He asks what he needs and Daniel asks if he could take him to a tailor. Flavio smiles and tells him to hop in the car.(Do it big plays) Flavio drives and tells him that his glasses are badass. They talk for a little about recent events and tells him that he's gonna make it up to someone. We cut to Elizabeth getting dressed and she gets picked up by friends. They head to prom and Elizabeth is dancing and talking with her friends. While getting some punch Elizabeth is approached by a friend. They speak for a little and he tries to ask her to dance but before she can answer the music is stopped and everyone is confused. (The night we met plays) Everyone is gasping, and Elizabeth turns around to see, Daniel standing there with his cane. Elizabeth smiles and she leaves her friend and goes to him where Daniel asks Elizabeth if she would like to dance. Elizabeth smiles and tells him yes excitedly and they begin to dance and so does everyone else. They talk about Kate Austin and Aiden Smith being prom king and queen when it should've been them. They laugh and continue dancing. Still dancing Daniel apologizes for not being a great person to her. Elizabeth says it's okay and to shut up and dance. He smiles and the Episode ends with both of them kissing and hugging each other.