I Don't Remember

Monica wakes up from something disturbing. She rubs her eyes and sees that she's shirtless and alone in the room. She has a few missed calls from her parents and she calls them and tells them that she had a sleep over and forgot to tell them and apologizes. She tells her parents she'll be home later since she has some things to do with Kate. She puts her clothing back on and goes downstairs to find Kate knocked out on the couch. She wakes her up and asks her what happened last night. Kate tells her that she was playing games with her friends like beer pong and having a blast. She asks where has Monica been and she tells her that she was sleeping upstairs shirtless. Kate told her that when she checked earlier Daniel was gone and she was already asleep so she didn't bother her. They cleanup the house and she takes a shower and she has a few pains in her female areas. She calls Daniel but he doesn't answer so she calls Flavio so he can get her in contact with Daniel. While showering she gets notifications from her phone and checks to see who it is. It's anonymous and it's a video and she watches it. She horrified to see that the video is her having sex with a guy in his point of view. She cries and she doesn't know what to do. Flavio texts her that Daniel is at his house and she try's him again. He answers and they talk about last night. She asks if it was him that sent the video and he is confused so she doesn't suspect him and asks him what time did he leave. He tells her that he left a little earlier since his sister arrived and asks her why she wants to know. She tells him it isn't a big deal right now so she'll see him at school and hangs up. She curls up in the restroom and begins crying.