Problem

Daniel is making toast for breakfast and he grabs and go so Danielle can drop him at school that morning. They chat for a little in that car and Daniel reveals that he developing feelings for someone and Danielle asks who and Daniel tells her that if it grows into something she'll be the first to know. Danielle smiles and tells him to have a good day in school. He smiles back and leaves to the school. Daniel catches up with David and asks him where he was yesterday night. He tells him that he went and left. They begin to argue and eventually David walks away and Daniel heads to class. He sits with Alyssa at class and they begin talking about the previous night and their bowling time. After class ends Daniel asks Alyssa for her number and she gives it to him getting him excited. At lunch Jeffrey and Daniel talk about the previous night and the girls. Daniel reveals that he sort of liked Brianna but he prefers Alyssa. Jeffrey tells him to do him. Daniel then brings up David and Jeffrey says that he's just jealous and that they shouldn't worry about him. Daniel thinks for a second and bunch more guys sit down and they have a bro lunch. Meanwhile David is sitting with Damien and they are discussing a thing and then he looks over at Daniels direction.