Street Justice

Daniel tells Morgan that he needs help on getting back at Justin and asks her if she's in. Morgan agrees and tells him to meet her at the park. Daniel than texts his friends and asks for a meeting at the park and they agree to it as well. Class finishes and Daniel tells his mom if she could drop him off at the park and that he'll be back at home at the very max in two hours and she tells him to be safe. They meet up and Daniel begins explaining his problems and how Justin is a big problem. He thanks them for being there for him and they ask what's the plan. They begin discussing and the next school day is in progress. Morgan than asks if she could interview Justin for the school news. She begins to ask Justin if the rumors are true that he is considered the "king" of the school since he towers over many of his peers. He begins to deny and says that he doesn't want to speak about something so dumb like this and then gets his pants pulled down by Daniel and he runs away. Justin pulls up his pants and chases after him and he ends up in the restroom. He gets on top so Justin won't see his shoes. Justin kicks down every door and pulls him out and begins punch him in the face and a concerned administrator catches him in the act and takes both boys to the office. Daniel covered in blood and bruises smiles as he is escorted.