Calm and Relaxed

While loading the groceries into his car, Daniel is stopped by Nathan. Daniel doesn't recognize him but Nathan lets him know that he's Damiens younger brother. Daniel instantly feels uncomfortable and tells him what's up and Nathan tells him not much is going but he's hoping that he'd talk to Damien since he won't stop bothering him about Daniel not talking to him. Daniel is aware but he hasn't had the time since his friend killed herself. He tells Nathan that the second he's free he'll go and talk to Damien. He says anyways what's so important that Damien needs him ASAP. Nathan just tells him that he wants to talk about their mutual friend or something like that. Daniel tells him that he has to go and that he'll talk to Damien. He rages while on the wheel for a little. He swears that he's gonna tear the head off of Nathan. He arrives home and goes to bed. He wakes up and gets picked up by flavio in the morning. He gets in the car and is surprised to see Elizabeth in the back. Flavio tells him that she asked him to do this since she wanted to hang out in the morning. They head to school and the school talks about the tragic death of one of its students. Elizabeth apologizes to Daniel about his friends death but Daniel tells her it's okay and he's just waiting for the funeral. Flavio tells him that the funeral will be held in a few weeks. Daniel tells him that he'll be there and Elizabeth offers to go with him. He tells her that she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to but she insist and Daniel smiles and thanks her for that. They walk to class together and goof around with each other during class. They sit at lunch with Elizabeth's friend and while talking to her friends, she notices Daniels distressing posture. She asks him if he's okay and he tells her that he still can't feel like it isn't his fault that she took her own life. He feels selfish for his actions and they bond with each other.