Heavy Jealously

As soon as he said goodnight, Daniel called Jeffrey and told him everything that Alyssa told him. Jeffrey who is surprised since she never told him any of that. Once their call ends , he texts Alyssa and begins asking her about everything and Alyssa asks who told and he confirms that Daniel told him everything. This infuriates her since she told him not to tell anyone. The next day while Jeffrey and Daniel are talking she walks up to him and slaps him for sharing everything when she told him not too. She walks away but before she did her sister winks at both of them and she walks away as well. Meanwhile someone is watching from afar. Daniel kinda likes her sister as well but he doesn't do anything about it. In class Daniel talks to Morgan about his problems and asks her for advice but she doesn't say anything and wasn't even paying attention. Daniel asks her what's wrong and she tells him that Sydney broke up with her. Daniel hugs her and tells her that he's sorry. She cry's and then Daniel mistakenly asks who is Sydney. Morgan tells him that it's literally the same girl he helped Morgan get. Daniel calls himself an idiot and apologizes. Morgan and Daniel have a heart to heart.