If Only You'd Listen

The police tell them that they found Monica. They believe it was a homicide since there's clues to that claim. Their gonna continue their criminal investigation and they will find out how she died. The police tell them that she either jumped off the bridge or she was deliberately thrown into the river. Detective Parker tells them that he won't stop investigating till he knows what actually happened. Daniel and Danielle excuse themselves and they head home immediately. Their parents are home and they ask where have they been and they told them out hanging. Their watching the news about the possible homicide where they live and their parents tell them that they gotta be more careful. Danielle tells Daniel that she feels a little guilty since they didn't help her in time. Daniel tells her that she isn't responsible for her death. She leaves early and Daniel goes to bed. Daniel checks his phone and he notices that it's a long text from Monica. She texted him specifically since he was the closet friend she had. She explains in the text that she was raped by Nathan Price. She was then threatened and harm was gonna come her way so either way it's a loss for her and she couldn't take it any longer and she's deciding to jump off a bridge. If she isn't seen by anyone it's because she's gone through with her plan. She apologizes and tells Daniel to take care. Daniel throws his phone on his desk. He doesn't know how to feel about it. He looks out the window and thinks for a little.