Summer Nearing The End

A time jump happens and it is heavily implied that Emily and Daniel are now dating through a montage. But even though Emily has been such a great girlfriend, Daniel can't help but think about Elizabeth while hanging out with Emily. He calls his sister Danielle to get some advice. She arrives to his and he meets her new boyfriend. Both Daniel and Jordan get along pretty well that Daniel decides to include him in the advice. He tells them about his situation. He explains that he has a girlfriend but he has deeper feelings for another girl. Danielle asks him if this is about Emily and Elizabeth. Daniel nods his head and she tells him to just do whatever his heart wants. Jordan asks him which one makes him happy. Daniel explains that they both make him happy. Jordan than asks which one feels right. He tells him that even though he loves Emily, it doesn't feel the same way as it did with Elizabeth. Jordan says " well there you go there's your answer dude". Daniel thanks Jordan and calls Emily's brother to discuss his plan.(Killing moon make plays) He drives Emily to the cliff and she asks what are they doing there. Someone pulls up behind them and then Daniel tells her that he has to say something important. She asks him what is it and Daniel begins explaining how he loves her very much but it isn't right. They had fun times but all good things must come to an end. He explains that she is such a great person and that she needs someone better than him since he's not the one for her. He apologizes and Emily tells him to stop. She doesn't need to hear his excuses for falling for someone else. He tells her that the car behind him is her brother, since he thought she wouldn't want a ride from him. Emily opens the door and tells him that she hopes the next girl can bring him happiness since clearly she didn't and walks off to her brothers car. They drive off and Daniel thinks about Elizabeth for a second. He drives off to Elizabeth's house and he grabs a tiny pebble. He throws it and it catches her attention. She opens up her window and sees that it's Daniel. Daniel apologizes to her for being such a tool and not realizing how important everything about her mattered. He begs for forgiveness and promises to seek help when it's needed. Elizabeth tells him that he's such a cliche and smiles. She tells him that's all she wanted to hear and goes outside and they embrace.