Fake

A flashback ensures and it's a younger Kate and Daniel together in middle school. Their both in gym and talk about how they hope their lives turn out once they are finished with school. They pinky promise that they'll remain together even after school. Kate and Daniel awkwardly tell Monica that they aren't strangers to each other and she says oh. They explain to her that they used to be close before. She smiles and asks them why they are no longer close and they tell her that it doesn't matter but that they can become friends again instead of acquaintances. She tells them that it's cool and Monica asks Kate if her party is still a go. She tells her that it's definitely happening and she can't wait to throw one of the biggest parties this year. They continue talking and head to class. Jeffrey is walking to the group of guys and he overhears Michael talking about Daniel but they shut down the talk once they notice him. They dab each other up and Erick asks if they're down to hangout but David tells them that it's not happening since everyone is going to the party. Jeffrey tells them that he was already invited and Michael suggests that Jeffrey should get them invites as well. Jeffrey assures him that he'll try his best but there is no guarantees. Daniel and Monica arrive to class and there is a new student. Monica dares him to make friends with him and he walks up to him to introduce himself. He is surprised to see that it's another one from his past. Flavio tells him what's up and that he wasn't expecting Daniel to be here. They talk for a little and Daniel introduces him to Monica and they all continue to chat. Once class ends he tells them that he has to see some other friends and he'll catch up with them and he walks towards the group of guys only to see that he's been replaced as Michael is now the third. He watches in anger since he wasn't expecting such an unremarkable person to be such a nuisance.