Wait, Hold up

We watch as a figure is on a computer. He is online and buying things from the deep web. We can see that he's making a purchase of guns and a Vest. He smiles. Meanwhile Daniel is woken up by his mother. She tells him that even though he's suspended he's gonna do the chores around the house to which Daniel tells her ok. His dad yells that he's leaving and his mother yells at him back. Daniel apologizes to his mom for getting suspended. She explains that he doesn't have to since Danielle already told her what happened. She tells him just to not let it happen again. She tells him that there's a reason why she hasn't been able to answer the principal's call. He try's guessing the reason by asking if she was at work. She tells him incorrect and to come outside and see where she was. He gets up and they walk outside. He see's that his mom got him a grey Ford Mustang GT. This quickly reminds him of his vision which was kinda off putting but he didn't much of it. He's so happy and she tells him happy birthday. August 12 was the day you were born. Daniella asks if she could get a ride to school, and her mother suggests why not. Before Daniel leaves his mother asks him to buy some groceries after dropping Daniella off. He tells her okay and he drops Daniella at school and tells her to have a great day and drives off. He goes shopping and while shopping he bumps into Emily. He apologizes for hitting her and they talk about how their doing. Daniel asks why she isn't in school and tells Daniel that she dropped out. He asks why she did that and she tells him that she has a business venture and that she'll be leaving Florida soon and head to Minnesota. They hug and he tells her that he wishes her the best of luck on that venture. While walking out of the store he bumps into another person and they drop something. They pick it up and they tell Daniel to be careful. Daniel swears he saw a gun in that rag and he's shocked to see that it's Blake from school. Meanwhile Daniels parents and his sister and Jordan are preparing the house for his birthday party.