License to Dance

Episode starts with Daniel heading to the store and buying some roses and checking out. He heads home and he takes a bath and looks at himself in the mirror. He goes to school and Morgan joins him along with his other friends. He walks up to Robin and asks her if she would like to go to the dance with him. Robin actually agrees and he hugs her out of joy and he tells her that she won't regret it. While in class Daniel begins searching around the internet for the perfect outfit for the dance. Zach tells Daniel that he should probably reconsider taking someone else since Robin isn't rlly his type of girl but Daniel doesn't listen. They head to gym and while walking Justin invites Daniel for a one-one match up in basketball. They play and Daniel loses by a few points. Justin tells him to keep up the good work and he might just be able to pull it off. They head to the locker room and they meet the new kid and they head to lunch with him. While eating and telling each other jokes, Robin and her friend come over and tell Daniel that she can't go to the dance with him anymore and Daniel asks why can't she and she tells him that she just can't and apologizes. Daniel becomes saddened but is cheered up by his friends and they tell him that he doesn't have to go. Daniel tells them that he's still going and he's gonna have fun even though they don't want to go. Episode ends with Daniel reflecting and him looking out his bus window.