Sorry?

Daniel is at home hanging with his sister. Daniel tells Danielle about some of the problems that are happening to his friend. Danielle asks him if he knows what's going on and he admits that he doesn't know anything and she won't tell him anything either. With his parents and younger sister out of town, Danielle stays with Daniel to house sit during the weekend. Danielle asks him if she would want to come over so they can go over things and find out what's wrong. He isn't sure but he try's her phone regardless and asks her if she wants to come over. She tells him that she has no ride and so Daniel offers to pick her up. She agrees and Danielle and Daniel head out to pick her up. They go to a fast food place and they begin asking Monica what's going on and she can't tell them that she can't tell them. She asks Daniel if he could go and she'll speak to Danielle about her issues. He moves and Danielle and Monica talk for a little and reveals what happened. Danielle asks if she knows who did it to her but she has no idea. Danielle prays that it isn't Daniel who did it since he did leave on a rush that day. She assures her that she'll find out who did this to her but in the meantime to stay out of trouble. Danielle takes her back home and on the way back home. Danielle begins asking him what was he up to the entire time he was at the party. He tells her that he was with Monica and she was drinking and she was facing some issues. He helped her get upstairs and he let her sleep and he called her since he saw no point in staying there any longer. She believes him and tells him that she might've been raped and she doesn't know it was and she's gonna get to the bottom of it and that he needs to be there for his friend in the meantime. They drive home.