5. How it go

Kennedy banks POV
Saturday 8/6

"  okay what about this one ?" Jordie ask showing me her phone

" okay what about this one ?" Jordie ask showing me her phone . We were finishing up morning shift before I went to go get ready for my date .

"Jordie I'm not wearing a dress " I tell her

"Oh my god why ? " she whines

"Because I don't like dresses, and the first dates need to be casual not flashy " I say . She pauses and looks at me .

"Girl his dad is one of the most popular producers in the game , he lives in a mansion, owns this burger shop , and drives a red Porsche . Casual left when he was born "

She has a great point . This guy is way out of my league. He's damn near rich and wants to date me . I'm not even in his tex bracket . I mean duh , I work for him .

"Maybe your right " I mumble .

"Hey hey hey , don't get discouraged . He wants you for you . All the flashy stuff gets boring , be you girl " she smiles and I smile back .

" your right, I'll be fine " I say . Her eyes shoot up looking behind my head and her mouth drops .

"Yep fine just like that " she says . I turn around and see Durk and his friend .

"Hey bro what you doing here ?" I greet him coming around the counter .

"Me and Bro got hungry and I had to come see you anyway so we came by " he explains .

"What you had to see me for ? " I question confused . He never comes up here .

"I know you going on a date or whatever today but me and the guys having a little barbecue at the spot and I just wanted to see if u and ya boy wanna slide through "

I look at him surprised and smile . He usually never invites me to his friends stuff . "Uhm wow I mean if we have time I guess we can come by "

"Cool " he says then looks at Jordie who was just blushing the whole time " your friend can come to " he says then nods his head at her . I look back and smile at her and she giggles .

"Alright cool well what y'all wanna eat ? " i ask them walking back behind the counter . They order , pay , get they food and leave .

Me and jordie clock out while she gushed over Durk saying how good looking he is .

"Girl I will love you forever If u just please give me your brother " she whines