43.Gucci gucci

Omniscient pov
Friday 9/9
(While reading this chapter think of it like a movie when it switches scenes )

(Durk and Vons outfit )

"I can't believe this shit is happening twin " Durk yells excitedly while him and Durk finishes the last of their outfits

"I can't believe this shit is happening twin " Durk yells excitedly while him and Durk finishes the last of their outfits .

"Believe it my nigga , let's go get it "
Durk nods and daps him up . It's the day of their meeting and the energy is through the roof . All they could think about is signing the deal and becoming rapstars like they always wanted . Not even vons bad week could ruin this moment for him .

"Baby yall ready ? " india asks walking up to them .

(India's outfit )

"Yeah baby  " Durk says grabbing her "you look good " he says kissing her "sexy pregnant ass " he mumbles on her lips

"Yeah baby " Durk says grabbing her "you look good " he says kissing her "sexy pregnant ass " he mumbles on her lips .

"Y'all mufukas irritating " von scoffs walking out the bathroom .

"Oh yeah Von Asian is waiting outside , you know she not allowed in my house " india says

"I hear you " Von laughs then walks outside to see her . He honestly forgot he invited her .if it wasn't for Kayla being out of town and him and Kennedy falling out she wouldnt be coming in the first place . But Von knew Durk wanted to bring india so he decided not to be an asshole and suggest they didn't bring dates . He figured that he can last one more night tolerating her before he cut her off completely.

(Asians outfit )