79. Dum dum

Kennedy banks POV

"Who was that ? " Von asks as I walk up to the ride he's monitoring while Babi goes around in a circle

"Who was that ? " Von asks as I walk up to the ride he's monitoring while Babi goes around in a circle .

"It was just jordie " I tell him then smile and wave at Babi as he yells with the other little kids

"Who ? " he asks

"My ex friend who was acting up at your party " I respond and he smirks

"Ooouuu my mixed mami "

I stop smiling at babi and look at him while mugging . "Stop playing with me " I say seriously and he starts laughing.

"Girl I'm just playing ain't nobody stunting that hoe " he shakes his head

"Well she stunting you " I tell him.

"Shit I don't blame her " he shrugs" I some good dick " he says confidently and I side eye him .

"You must haven't gave me nun yet because that shit mediocre " I lie and bust out laughing

"Man you are hilarious today , you must've forgot what you said the last time we fu-"

"Oh my god please don't " I cut him off cringing . I hated when he brought up sex stories . It's so embarrassing. He don't see me bringing up when he cries .

"Bet you a dub she Fucking with your boy deshaun now " he blurts out and I furrow my eyebrows knowing that he's referring to Daniel

"Why you say that ? " I ask him

"She seem like the type " he shrugs "plus that boy pussy he would do that just to be petty like a lil hoe . Bitch behavior "

I laugh a little and shake my head . Daniel would do something like that just to get under my skin , but I wouldn't care . What me and Daniel had was not only forced but very short term . He could go sleep with my mom and I wouldn't be worried about it .

But jordie on the other hand , that's different . She was hyping up Daniel and I relationship like she supported it so it would be foul if she turned around and got with him , definitely don't care enough to fight for him back but it's still foul .

She way to stuck on Von to do something like that anyways , that's what was going to get her beat up !

"she did say she got a new mans and a new big house " I tell him

He looks over at me and puts his arm around me " nobody give a fuck , they not fucking with us " he says and I blush .

"Period " I mumble and he kisses me .

"Plus you finna be my wife , so them lame lil hoes not gone matter" he shrugs . I snap out my honeymoon and frown .

"Huh ? " I question . He ignores me and walks over to Grandbabi as he gets off the ride . I know he not finna walk off and act like he didn't just say that .