50.Just flow

Omniscient pov
Wednesday 9/28

"Damn twin what you think this meeting about ? " Von asks Durk as they walk to moneys office . Money called an emergency buisness meeting when they first got into the studio and now the anticipation on what it is about ate Von up . He felt like money was about to finally snap about the situation with Daniel, and he really didn't want them to get dropped from the label .

"I don't know man , but shit if it's bout Daniel we lighting that bitch up tonight " Durk answers reading vons mind .

"Shit you know how I'm coming " Von mumbles . They make it to moneys door and they slowly open it , revealing money and rich sitting in desk chairs around a table .

"Come in gentlemen"money says in a stern tone . They sit across from them and stare back amwardly .

"What's good money ? Everything straight ?" Durk asks him

"No everything is not straight . Matter of fact everything's is so far from straight , that It's damn near gay. "

Durk and Von look at each other confused . Then look back at them "so what's the problem ?" Von asks .

"I know in the beginning I said that I liked the whole gangster music thing but it's played out now " money starts

"Very played out " Rick adds .

"And I'm honestly tired of seeing y'all walk around my building "

"So tired I'm sleeping " rick adds again . Von and Durk are speechless and hurt at the same time . Then look at each other with shocked expressions then money and Rick starts laughing.

"Ayoooooooo! " they yell at the same time and laugh "we just playing yall " money tells them . They start nervously chuckling and then discreetly dap each other up

"You think we would really drop y'all this fast ? " ricks asks laughing

"Exactly , yall the only interesting artist we got left in this building " money shakes his head "anyways I do have something to tell y'all though " money says getting back serious .

"Alright wassup ?" Durk asks him getting back comfortable .

"We have about roughly sixty two to sixty four people signed to this label " he starts

"Not sixty three am I right von "Rick laughs pointing at him and Von mocks his laugh pointing back .

"Time and place foxy Jesus " money says to him " anywho I've been thinking . These washed up artist need to go . We need more young, hot , new artist that y'all can work with . " he explains .

"With that being said , I would like to introduce y'all to ms Asian da brat " he announces and all attention turns towards the door watching who came out of it .