30. Dont want to be me

Dayvon Bennett pov

"Oh shit is that Von ? "

I look up and see juju, Cisco , the rest of the guys and some hoes walking in the door .

"Fuck " I mumble to myself and act like I didn't see them . They start walking towards us anyways and I already knew this shit was finna go left . "Ken we can leave " I tell her

"It's oka-"

"My nigga ! " juju yells coming to dap me up . Cisco walks up and do the same . "Kennedy ?" He questions and then starts to laugh loud as hell . She just shifts in her seats and looks at me . I could tell she's uncomfortable.

"Wassup y'all need something? " I asks trying to give them the hint to leave us the fuck alone .

"Nah we just came to get something to eat " Cisco shrugs "we can be out tho "

"Wait a minute , so you telling me y'all on a date ? " juju asks

"No just getting some food " Kennedy answers

"Y'all dressed up together and shit - "

"It's not a date we just chilling damn ! " I snap at him .

"Okay bro I was just asking " he laughs "I was hoping you wasn't the type a nigga to fuck with your homeboys sister while he locked up " he says and I mug him . Kennedy puts her head down scratching the back of her neck .

"Cmon ju " Cisco says pulling him away . I will beat juju the fuck up , or should I say Terrance Jackson . His bitch ass .

"If you free later on , push up " Cisco tells me and I nod . "Bye Kennedy "

She smiles and waves and they walk away to order . "I apologize for that ,them niggas ain't got no type of sense " I shake my head .

"It's okay , technically this is a date " she shrugs and starts laughing . I smile at her and chuckle. I love how she's positive all the damn time . Her smile gave me some peace . Every time I look at her it makes me want to be better .

"Here go the food Yall " al says bringing it to our table

"Damn took you long enough , you can't move like you used to "

"Boy shut up before I steal your girlfriend, you know I still got it " he says then walks off and I laugh at his goofy fat ass. I wasn't correcting him when he called Kennedy my girl on purpose . I ain't never walked around with somebody worth bragging about
. Someone who made me feel like her . So I figure a lil play dating until Durk get out won't hurt right ?

Wrong you dumbass

I shake my thoughts away and watch Kennedy dress up her hot dog . "You ready to try it ? " I ask her and she nods . I pick mine up and bite it with her at the same time .

"Mmmm" she groans closing her eyes . Her fat ass always does that when she eats . "Damn Von this is good "

"See now you can't say you only put me on to food , cause I put you on "

"Yeah whatever " she says with a full mouth . I watch her cheeks move up and down while she chewed and started laughing "what ? "

"You look like Alvin " I laugh and she rolls her eyes. "Fat ass chipmunk "

"If I look so fat why you keep looking at me in this dress " she smirks .

Cause your ass fat

"Cause you look kinda buff , I want your workout plan " I say then bite my burger . I don't know why I can't give her a straight forward compliment .

"Yeah whatever I know I look good "

"Yeah whatever " I mumble

"Let me get a bite " she says reaching for my burger . I snatch it away and shake my head . " Cmon stop being stingy " she whines

"Why your ugly ass ain't get one when we ordered ? " I ask her

"Cause I don't like burgers "

I stale face her and shake my head "your a complete dumb ass you know that ? " I asks and she laughs . I reach Out my burger to her and she takes a bite . It seemed like that shit went in slow motion while watching . Even her chewing made a nigga warm . Im A whole bitch when it comes to her . This shit is pitiful.

"I'm full " she sighs finishing her hotdog .

"You ready to go mama ?" I asks her letting that name slip out my mouth . She nods and I help her out of the seat

"Mmm Von I can't walk " Kennedy groans . I sigh and bend down .

"Cmon " I say and put her on my back . She wraps her arms around me and I start to walk out . "Alright al I'll see you later " I say then leave a stack on his counter

"Von what did I tell you about this , you don't have to pay me " he says .

"Keep it man " I tell him and he sighs . "Alright , keep that girl you got man " he whispers . Kennedy was asleep on my back .

"I will " I say then walk out . I definitely planned on it . My feelings den got strong as hell for Kennedy and I forgot how it felt when she wasn't nagging me everyday . I'm not ready for all that shit to end , I need her here with me . I hate to say it but I'm really starting to like her .