62. 2 times for the birthday bih

Kennedy banks POV

"Von if you don't stop speeding ! " I yell at him

"Von if you don't stop speeding ! " I yell at him . We're on the way to moneys surprise brunch and he kept going over the speed limit in this damn Porsche.

"Baeeeee we cruising in this hoe !" He yells speeding through the freeway .

I shake my head and sigh . I don't know what Imma do with this boy . I don't know why Durk got him this , knowing he don't know how to act.

"Baby "he calls out when he stops at a red light . I look at him and nod "you the best thing that's ever happened to me , and I don't know what all you got planned for today , but waking up with you right here wit me already made this the best g day Eva "

" babe stop you gone make me cry " I whine trying to blink my tears away . "I just wanted to make your day as special as you make me feel "

"Well your doing a great job "

"You don't know the half " I mumble as we pull up to money studios .

"Huh ? " he asks and I shake my head .

"Nothing " I smile . He laughs at me and plants three kisses on my lips then gets out the car . He grabs my hands and leads me inside, and we see Durk standing outside money showroom .

"What's going on gang ?"von asks dapping him up .

"India said we can't go in until she tell us to and to tell Kennedy to come in when she get here " he tells us . I nod my head and walk into the room looking at the decorations india and I put up yesterday . We had big pictures of Durk and Von around the room , it's balloons and strings all over the place , and a huge cake , some wings , sandwiches , cupcakes and their other favorite foods spread out on the table.

"Hey girl " india says hugging me "how's it looking ? "

"It looks amazing " I smile . "Has anyone showed up yet ? "

"Yeah money and Rick are entertaining them in the other room "

I sigh and shake my "oh lord let's get them in here ASAP before they scare them away "I say and she laughs walking in the other room telling them to come in .

Kayla , Cisco , juju , money , Rick , and their other friends all walk in and sit around the large table . We instruct them to start singing happy birthday when Durk and Von walk in and they all agreed .

"Okay I'll go get em " Kayla says then walks out the door .

"3-2-1"

"Happy birthday to yall , happy birthday to y'all , happy birthday my nigggassss , happy birthday to y'all " I laugh at Cisco and jujus version of happy birthday and we clap .

"Awe man yall gone make a real nigga cry dawg " Durk says as they blow out they candles . We clap and they sit down , digging straight into the food .