71. Looney babie

Omniscient pov

Dear Kennedy
I know lately I've been acting like little bitch . Treating you like ion gaf . But that's just cause I didn't know how to tell you that -

"Von what are you doing ?" Durk asks . Their still at kaylas party , sitting in a circle full of random people that are dancing to the music .

"I'm typing Kennedy a letter " he answers looking back down at his phone . He decided instead of saying the words that he wouldn't let come out his mouth he could just type it and send it in a message .

"Why don't you just call her ? " Durk asks and Von sighs .

"Because bro- "

"You wanna dance ? " a girl walks up to Von and asks

"No " he says calmly then turns back to Durk " because sometimes the words I wanna say don't come out " he says and Durk nods .

"Look man I ain't wanna tell you this cause you gone think I fuck with you and Kennedys relationship. But I really appreciate how gentle you are with my sister . You a real nigga man . You changed for her " Durk says holding his hand out , von smiles a little and daps him up .

He's ready to end this whole kitty situation for good . He decided that he's done letting her affect him . No matter what the outcome is Von just wants peace , and not to worry anymore . It's up to gods plan now .

"Thank you twin "

"Awe now do you wanna dance ?" The girl asks

"No damn !" Von snaps "get your thirsty ass out my face "

Durk laughs and shakes his head "alright you ain't change to much"

"Hoes be annoying " he shakes his head and then goes back to his notes to finish Kennedys message .

"Can I have everyone's attention please !" Kayla yells through the mic . "I tried to wait for my guest of honor to arrive but since my brother pissed her off to much I guess she's not coming " she says and the crowd groans "thanks a lot Von "

"Fuck you " he yells out and they laugh .

"Anyways I wanted to give everyone an exclusive look at my new lingerie collection called 'foreplay '" Kayla announces as the big projector shows the pictures from the photo shoot .

Von looks up from his phone and sees Kennedy half naked on the screen and his blood starts to boil .

"The fuck is my girl doing half naked exposed to every fucking body? " he yells out

"It's the lingerie line remember" Durk reminds him .

"Fuck no ion remember that "

"Damn she is fine as hell , i think I found my new baby momma  " a dude says in the section that Durk and Von are sitting in .

"Aye watch your mouth nigga that's my sister " Durk responds

"Man I don't give a fuck I would still hit that shit " the dude laughs and daps up his homeboys . Von gets up from his seat and throws his phone in durks lap. Durk knew this was a bad sign and things were going to get ugly really quick