12. Tuff

Kennedy banks POV
Thursday 8/17

" Bitch don't tell me you making him breakfast " jordies voice squeaks through the phone

" Bitch don't tell me you making him breakfast " jordies voice squeaks through the phone .

"He's my man , and practically my landlord of course I'm making him breakfast " I blush

"Mhm the landlord your paying in sex " she says and I frown my face

"Oh no ma'am " i shake my head

"Oh please tell me your still not making him wait for sex . He gone end up cheating girl "

"I don't think relationships run on just sex , I mean he's still with me "

"Look I understand what you saying but y'all still in the honeymoon stage I know that if a man ain't getting it from they girl they getting it somewhere else . Hell that's why I'm letting this nigga hit tonight "

I stop whisking the eggs and take a seat "what nigga ? oh my god do you have a date ? " I ask

"Girl yes !" She yells and I cheer

"Yayyyy! With who ? " I ask

"Von " she answers .

"Von who ? " I ask knowing damn well I only know one fucking Von . How did she get a date with von ? He's mean as hell .

"The one that was with your brother the other day . His fine ass asked me to chill with him " she explains

"And you said yes ? " I ask obviously a little to noticeably interested

"Duh girl he's KING von around this bitch . " she boost.

I am so tempted to tell her not to go and that he's a bad guy and that he has hoes . But honestly that's just jealousy and I have a man to worry about thats not von .

"Well have fun babe , I gotta finish cooking talk to you later "

"Okay I'll call you later and tell you how it goes "

We say our goodbyes and I get off the phone to finish Daniels breakfast . A date with von ? Tuh where would they even go , a graveyard ? To visit all his damn victims .

"Mhmm it smells good in here baby " Daniel says kissing me on my neck . I turn around and kiss his lips attempting to distract myself .